The Czech Automaker, Skoda owned by Volks Wagen Group revealed the next-generation 2016 Skoda Superb earlier this year in Parague. the upcoming model is based on Volks Wagen MQB platform and for the skoda superb looks more appealing and more specious inside and also fruitful features included. The Luxurious Sedan will be launched in India some times next year.
The third generation 2016 Skoda Superb is a big sedan, the company has try to make interior for practicality with comfort, it full of surprising features inside, The Superb is specious and comfortable rear seats has a huge 255L luggage compartment behind the rear seat, a well shape and supportive front seats and designed high-quality with full of modern technology Dashboard. The VW Group, Skoda draws heavily on technology developed by the German car giant.
The 2016 Skoda Superb will comes with all the modern safety features including driver assistance system, supported Apple Car Play and Android Car.
2016 Skoda Superb will be 3rd generation model that will derive its design inspiration from the new VW Passot. The front end is features by a large grille and rather sharply styled headlights with LED. At the rear end, the Sedan gets LED tail lights and overall the new upcoming 2016 Skoda Superb has just luxurious, sophisticated and aggressive in it class.
Under the hood, the 2016 Skoda Superb will hit the market in its home land with 5-petrol engine and three diesel engines variant. The Petrol variant are
- 1.4-litre TSI engine will produce 125PS of power and 200NM of Torque.
- 1.4-litre TSI engine will produce 150PS of power, 250NM of Torque.
- 1.8-litre TSI petrol engine 180PS of power with 250NM of Torque
- 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine will 220PS and 350Nm of Torque.
- and 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine will 280PS of power and 350NM
For the diesel engine variant
- 1.6-litre TDI diesel engine will produce 120PS of power in 250NM of torque
- 2.0-litre TDI diesel mills will gives you 150PS with 340NM of torque
- And last one 2.0 TDI diesel engine 190PS and 400NM of torque
For pricing the upcoming 2016 Skoda Superb will comes in between Rs.21,00,000 to Rs.25,00,000 and will come to India some times next year.
The upcoming 2016 Skoda Superb is a really a superb sedan car, not only in look, design, features or specifications but also with a performance. It is completely a superb car. What do you think?