To give world class on/off performance on Indian road, Yamaha Motors going to launch it’s much anticipated sports bike, Yamaha YZF-R3 on 11 August 2015. Yamaha YZF-R3 will cost you between Rs.2.8 lakh to 3lakh will be available in Yamaha Race Blue, Midnight Black and Rapid Red colour variant. It will counter KTM RC390 and Kawasaki Ninja 300.Yamaha YZF-R3 uses the light weight diamond frame The iconic sharp tail light design and the boomerang inspired side fairing says all for the design. The front of the Yamaha YZF-R3 is with its differently designed headlights and a perfectly placed visor. The headlights may sound controversial as uniqueness is not always the best solution for popularity. The exhaust is one of the coolest parts of the motorcycle, short in length and perfectly shaped including analog-digital one with a hexagonal tachometer.
Yamaha YZF-R3 will be powered by a 321 cc, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves engine with fuel injection capable of producing peak power of 41.4 BHP @ 10750 rpm and 29.6 NM @ 9000 rpm of torque matted with a 6-speed transmission fitted with 14lit fuel tank weight just 169 kg (wet weight) capable to rocket 0-60 kmph in 2.89 seconds and a 0-100 kmph time of just 6 seconds. Yamaha YZF-R3 will offer you ARI certified mileage of 23.68 kmpl and having power run top speed of 188 kmph.
To give you superior handling and riding comfort with safety Yamaha YZF-R3 comes with an optional ABS(Anti Breaking System).
Yamaha YZF-R3 Colours:-
- Race Blue
- Midnight Black
- Rapid Red
Yamaha YZF-R3 Key features:-
- Light weight diamond frame
- Hexagonal tachometer
- Powerful 321 cc, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves engine
- Top speed of 188 kmph
- Optional ABS(Anti Breaking System)
Yamaha YZF-R3 Specifications:-
- Engine Type: 321 cc, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves engine
- Cylinder Arrangement: In-line two-cylinder
- Total Displacement: 321cc
- Bore X Stroke 68.0mm X 44.1mm
- Maximum Power : 41.4 Bhp @ 10750 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 29.6 Nm @ 9000 rpm
- Transmission Constant mesh 6-speed transmission
- Clutch Wet, manual clutch, Multiplat
- Front Brake FHydraulic single disc, Ø 298 mm
- Rear Brake Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
- Front Suspension Telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension Swingarm
- Front Tyre 110/70-17M/C 54H (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre 140/70-17M/C 66H (Tubeless)
- Fuel Capacity: 14 lit
- Overall Length 2090 mm
- Overall Width 720 mm
- Overall Height 1135 mm
- Ground Clearance 160mm
- Seat Height 780 mm
- Wheelbase 1380mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight 169 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14 litres
- Reserve Fuel Capacity 2.5lit
- Oil tank capacity 2.40 lit
- Top Speed 188kmph
- Yamaha YZF-R3 Mileage up to 24KMPL
- Yamaha YZF-R3 Release date Augsut 2015
- Yamaha YZF-R3 Colours Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red.
- Yamaha YZF-R3 Rivals Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR250R and the KTM RC 390.
- Yamaha YZF-R3 Price in India Rs 2.5lakh to 3lakh(Est.)
At last I would like to say that all new Yamaha YZF-R3 is coming to rule the sports bike market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.