To fulfil the dreams of SUV lovers, Maruti Suzuki India(MSI) has launched your dream SUV, the all new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross priced between Rs 8.34 lakh to Rs 13.74 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Now available in eight variants, two diesel engine options, and five colours option. It’s rivals are New Age Mahindra SUV500 and upcoming Hyundai Creta.
The all new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is a five seater Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) powered by a 1.3 litre DDiS capable of producing peak power of 89bhp and maximum 200Nm of torque matted with a 5- speed manual transmission with fuel economy 23-24 KMPL while 1.6 litre DDiS produce 118bhp with 320Nm of torque matted with a 6-speed manual transmission with fuel economy 18-19 KMPL. Both Engine fitted with a 48 lit fuel tank. Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in a Lenght – 4,300mm, Width – 1,756mm, Height – 1,590mm, Wheelbase – 2,600mm, Ground clearance – 180mm and Turning Radius – 5.2mm.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes with new twin-slate chrome radiator grill. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross will offer automatic air conditioning with rear AC vents, Maruti smart play infotainment system, 16-inch alloy-wheels, automatic climate control system, multi function steering wheel and advance safety features like ABS (Anti Lock Braking System), Dual airbag in front seat, Reverse parking system and Anti theft security system comes with 5 star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash tests.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Colours in India:-
Premium Silky Silver
Pearl Arctic White
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Price (Ex-showroom Delhi):-
|1:-S-Cross Sigma 1.3 (1248cc Diesel, Manual, 23.65 kmpl)||8.34 lakhs|
|2:- S-Cross Delta 1.3 (1248cc Diesel, Manual, 23.65 kmpl)||9.15 lakhs|
|3:- S-Cross Zeta 1.3 (1248cc Diesel, Manual, 23.65 kmpl)||9.99 lakhs|
|4:- S-Cross Alpha 1.3 (1248cc Diesel, Manual, 23.65 kmpl)||10.75 lakhs|
|5:- S-Cross Delta 1.6 (1598cc Diesel, Manual, 22.07 kmpl)||11.99 lakhs|
|6:- S-Cross Zeta 1.6 (1598cc Diesel, Manual, 22.07 kmpl)||12.99 lakhs|
|7:- S-Cross Alpha 1.6 (1598cc Diesel, Manual, 22.07 kmpl||13.74 lakhs|
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross KEY Features:-
- 1.3 litre and 1.6 litre DDiS engine
- New dual-slot front chrome grill
- Multi function steering wheel
- 16-inch alloy-wheels
- automatic climate control system.
- A new touch screen Maruti smart play infotainment system
- ABS, EBD and dual air bag
- 5 star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash tests
- Fuel Tank 48 lit
- Mileage 24KPML
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Release date August
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Rivals New Age Mahindra SUV500 and upcoming Hyundai Creta
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Colours Urban Blue, Caffeine Brown, Granite Grey, Premium Silky Silver and Pearl Arctic White
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Pre-Booking Amount Rs 25,000
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Price in India between Rs 8.34 lakh Rs 13.74 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
At last I would like to say that upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Cross coming to rule the SUV market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.