Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, The Dream SUV
To rule the SUV market in India, Maruti Suzuki India(MSI) has unveiled it’s next generation SUV, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross which is available for pre-booking in India from 8th July 2015, the booking amount is only Rs 25,000. Maruti Suzuki S-Cross expected to launch by the end of July or early August 2015 at a priced under Rs 10 lakh. It will counter New Age Mahindra SUV500 and upcoming Hyundai Creta.
The all new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is a five seater Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) powered by a 1.3 litre DDiS capable of producing peak power of 89bhp and maximum 200Nm of torque matted with a 5- speed manual transmission with fuel economy 23-24 KMPL while 1.6 litre DDiS produce 118bhp with 320Nm of torque matted with a 6-speed manual transmission with fuel economy 18-19 KMPL. Both Engine fitted with a 48 lit fuel tank.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross KEY Features:-
- 1.3 litre and 1.6 litre DDiS engine
- New dual-slot front chrome grill
- Multi function steering wheel
- 16-inch alloy-wheels
- automatic climate control system.
- A new touch screen Maruti smart play infotainment system
- ABS, EBD and dual air bag
- 5 star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash tests
- Fuel Tank 48 lit
- Mileage 24KPML
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Release date July or August
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Rivals New Age Mahindra SUV500 and upcoming Hyundai Creta
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Pre-Booking Amount Rs 25,000
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Price under Rs 10 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes with new twin-slate chrome radiator grill. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross will offer automatic air conditioning with rear AC vents, Maruti smart play infotainment system, 16-inch alloy-wheels, automatic climate control system, multi function steering wheel and advance safety features like ABS (Anti Lock Braking System), Dual airbag in front seat, Reverse parking system and Anti theft security system comes with 5 star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash tests.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in a Lenght – 4,300mm, Width – 1,756mm, Height – 1,590mm, Wheelbase – 2,600mm, Ground clearance – 180mm and Turning Radius – 5.2mm.
At last I would like to say that upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Cross coming to rule the SUV market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.