Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
India’s leading car maker, Maruti Suzuki unveiled the latest car the S-Cross. It will be launch by the end of July or early August 2015 at a priced approx. Rs.11 Lakh to 12 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) and a comfort Sedan. The diesel Engine S-Cross will be available in five colour and two engine option. The 1.3litre DDiS200 which offered in five variant and thr 1.6litre DDis320 which will be offered in three variant.
In terms of look Maruti Suzuki S-Cross look more cross-over than a compact SUV. In compared to European version of S-Cross, Indian version did not get diamond cut alloys, but in comparison to European version the Indian version S-Cross gets new twin-slate chrome radiator grill. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross will offer automatic air conditioning with rear AC vents, in terms of safety, Maruti will offer dual front air bag.
- In Maruti Suzuki S-Cross on the exterior, it will get new dual-slot front chrome grill.
- It has multi function steering wheel
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has a new set 16-inch alloy-wheels
- Cabinet will be complimented by automatic climet control system.
- A new touch screen Maruti smart play infotainment system installed.
- For the safty point of view in Maruti Suzuki S-Cross will come with ABS, EBD and dual air bag.
Specification of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 1.3 litre DDiS produce 89bhp with 200Nm of torque transmission option will be 5- speed manual
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 litre DDiS produce 118bhp with 320Nm of torque transmission option will be 6-speed manual
- 1.3litre multijet diesel 23-24km per litre average
- 1.6litre multijet diesel 18-19km per litre average
- Lenght – 4,300mm
- Width – 1,756mm
- Height – 1,590mm
- Wheelbase – 2,600mm
- Ground clearance – 180mm
- Seat capacity – 5 passanger
- Turning Radius – 5.2mm
- Fuel tank Capacity – 48Litre
- ABS (Anti Lock Braking System)
- Dual airbag in front seat
- Reverse parking system
- Anti theft security system
At last I would like to say that upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Cross coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.