Hyundai will launch its first-ever compact SUV Hyundai “CRETA” in India on July 21st 2015.
Hyundai arise lots of interest the moment it announced its first-ever compact SUV in Indian Market. The CRETA is compact but over 4m long so its got the presence
The Hyundai CRETA that adopt Hyundai’s “Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 Theme”. The Hyundai CRETA first-ever entry in the sub-compact SUV category will launch with choice of three engine option 1.4-litre CRDi diesel, 1.6-litre CRDi diesel and 1.6-litre VTVT petrol.
The Hyundai CRETA will launched in total four model Base, S, SX and SX(Optional). While 1.4-litre diesel engine model comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox, the 1.6-litre diesel and 1.6-litre petrol models will get a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission.
We expacted the diesel variant of Hyundai CRETA to be priced at Rs7.5lakh to 8Lakh, where as the top-end model cost around 12.5Lakh to 13Lakh and the petrol model might start at Rs.9.50lakh.
General Feature of HYUNDAI CRETA
- Hyundai’s new global SUV “CRETA” inspired by “Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 ” design philosophy.
- 17-inch diamond out alloy wheels
- It comes with Audio Video navigation System (AVN)
- Hyundai CRETA has 5-inch touch screen audio system.
- Hyundai CRETA comes with Eletric folding ORVM
- FATC with cluster ionizer
- Hyundai CRETA comes with steering mounted control
- Hyundai CRETA has Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- It has Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Hyundai CRETA comes with Vichle Stability Managment (VSM)
- Hyundai CRETA also comes with Hill-Start Assist Control
Engine and Transmission
- 1.4-litre CRDI dieselwith a 5-speed manual Gear-Box, 89bhp, 220Nm
- 1.6-litre CRDI diesel with a 6-speed manual Gear-Box, 126bhp, 260Nm
- 1.6-litre CRDI diesel with a 6-speed automatic Gear-Box, 126bhp, 260Nm
- 1.6-litre VTVT petrol with a 6-speed manual Gear-Bax, 121bhp, 155Nm
At last I would like to say that upcoming Hyundai CRETA coming to rule the Indian market. What you think? Please beopen to give your view.