Ford India has first unveiled the all new Ford Figo Aspire at the Delhi Motor Shaw on 2014, based on the Ford Ka Concept specially for Indian Market. The new Ford Figo Aspire expected to launch in Indian market by Aug 2015 at expected priced between Rs.6lakh to 8lakh. The Ford Figo Aspire sedan design carries the Ford’s newest global design philosophy adjustable ORVMs. which are flexible and don’t break if bumped by other. It comes in Two variant engine petrol and diesel.
The upcoming Ford Figo Aspire sedan will be powered by 1.2litre TiVCT petrol engine or 1.5litre TDCi diesel engine. The exact power output and torque figures of both these engines have not been declared by the company. Like the engine interns of transmission also there two option available 5-speed manual transmission or power shift dual clutch transmission.
Interns of safety Ford Figo Aspire comes with Air-bags, Hill launch assist, perimeter alarm, Electric Stability Programme (ESP), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD).
Key Features of Ford Figo Aspire
- Ford Figo Aspire has aerodynamic exterior design, its spacious, refined and premium interior styling.
- Ford Figo Aspire interior are more space & comfort both in front and back side.
- It packed with latest smart features like SYNC.
- The SYNC voice activated system let you connect to your loved one.
- ‘Ford my Key’ technology included, which help responsible driving.
- Ford Figo Aspire has automatic climate control system
- Ford Figo Aspire also has power fold mirrors.
Though Ford hasn’t given any information regarding its engine power output and torque figure, we are giving you some information regarding its technical Specification
- Ford Figo Aspire has 1.2litre TiCVT petrol engine deliver super power and torque with impressive fuel economy
- Ford Figo Aspire has 1.5litre TDCi deisel engine pumps out massive power and torque to go miles and gives super-efficient less fuel consumption.
- In terms of transmission it gives you the fuel efficiency manual transmission with the ease of an automatic. It uses dual-clutch shifting system. Its responsive 5-speed manual transmission.
- Electric power Assited steering (EPAS) with pull-drift compensation.
At last I would like to say that all new Ford Figo Aspire is coming to to please the sedan lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.