Honda has first showcased the New Honda Jazz hatchback during the 2014 Auto Expo in Delhi. New Honda Jazz expected to launch This July 2015 in both Diesel and Petrol version. The hatchback from Honda is always good looks, specious interior, list features and the i-VTEC and i-DTEC engine.
The new Honda Jazz look well-designed and smart with it mono-volume mass (“Crossfade Monoform” in Honda speak). Which main aim to maximize interior space.
New Honda Jazz can be 7 colours such as Sunset Orange, Urban Titanium Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, Orchid White Pearl, Taffeta White, Golden Brown Metallic and Albaster silver Metallic. The new Honda Jazz comes with a 1.2 liter, 4-cylender i-VTEC petrol and an I-DTEC 1.5 litter, four-banger diesel mill. The later makes 100ps of power at 3600 rpm and 200Nm of torque at 1750 rpm, on the other hands, gets CVT option with padle shifters. This i-VTEC unit develops 90ps of power at 6000rpm and 110Nm of torque at 7800rpm.
Feature and Specification of Honda Jazz
- All New Honda Jazz comes Monoform Bullet Cockpit Design.
- The interior of Honda Jazz is all about comfort beauty and space.
- The New Honda Jazz is the epitome of Honda’s man maximum machine philosophy.
- The unique centre tank layout of the all New Honda Jazz ensures more space and headroom for the passengers as well as luggage.
- 27.3km pl, 1.5 litter Engine with maxim,um power of 100ps All Aluminium Engine Block for better efficiency low friction technology for higher fuel economy 6 speed gearbox in i-DTEC petrol Engine.
- 19.0km per-litter, 1.2litter Engine with maximum power of 90ps delivers higher mileage. Light weight and compact CVT with Torque converter.
At last I would like to say that New Honda Jazz coming to please the hatchback lovers in India. What you think? Please be open to give you view.