To fulfill the dreams of sports bike lovers, Bajaj Motors has launched India’s fastest sports bike, the all new Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 with top speed 141KMPH priced at Rs 1.18 lakh(Non-ABS) and Rs 1.30 lakh with ABS (Ex-showroom Price Delhi) in Red (with black & white graphics), Yellow (with black & white graphics) colour variant. Hurry up! Booking is on…….You can book all new Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 paying just Rs 5,000.
The all new Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is packed with a powerful 199.5 cc, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, Fi (Fuel Injected) engine producing maximum power of 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm and Max torque of 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm matted with a 6 Speed Constant Mesh gearbox offers you superior riding comfort and brilliant on/off road performance.
New Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is the fastest Indian bike capable top rocket with a top speed at 140.8 kmph and sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 9.5-9.8 secs and also promising ARI certified mileage 54KMPL, fuel tank capacity 13-litres tank, Ground Clearnce 157 mm and Kerb/Wet Weight 165 kg.
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is the first Pulser to offers ABS promising trouble-free safe ride because it’s offers you a optioanl anti-lock brake system( ABS), Front Suspension Telescopic with anti friction bush, Rear Suspension Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister, Twin projector headlamps (55w low beam and 65w high beam), Crystal LED tail Light, digital-analogue instrument cluster, Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame, split seats and clip-on handlebars including 2 Years or 30,000 Kms warranty.
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Technical SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Engine 199.5 cc Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 4valve, Liquid cooled, triple spark ,FI engine
- Max power 24.2 BHP (24.5 PS) @ 9750 rpm
- Max torque 18.6 NM @ 8000 rpm
- Bore X Stroke 72mm x 49mm
- Transmission 6 Speed Constant Mesh
- Front Brake 300mm butterfly disc brake x Rear Brake 230mm butterfly disc brake
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) Optional
- Front Suspension Telescopic with anti friction bush
- Rear Suspension Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Wheel Type 17”-inch Black Alloy Wheels Tubeless
- Battery Type 12 V Full DC Maintenance Free
- Overall Length 1999 mmx Overall Width 765 mmx Overall Height 1114 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight 165 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 13 litres
- Mileage 55 KMPL with Top Speed 141 KMPH
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Rivals Hero Karizma R, Yamaha YZF-R15, KTM RC200, Yamaha R25 and Honda 150R
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Colours Red and Yellow
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Price in India Rs 1.18 lakh (Non-ABS) and Rs 1.30 lakh (ABS)
At last I would like to say that Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is coming to rule the sports bike market in India What you think? Please be first to write a review.