Looking for the best Indian scooter, Great news for Honda motorcycle planning to launch it’s most stylish and efficient 125CC scooter, Honda PCX125. If rumors come true Honda PCX125 with 110MPG will launch in Indian market by Q2 priced approx. Rs 75,000 in Candy Red and Metallic Black which first unveiled at Auto Expo 2014, Greater Noida. Honda PCX125 is available in USA priced at $3,449 . It will lock horn with TVS, Mahindra and Yamaha in Indian scooter market.
The all New Honda PCX125 will be powered by a 124.9cc, 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC with built-in liquid cooling producing peak power of 8.33kW / 8,000min-1 (95/1/EC) and maximum torque of 11.56Nm / 6,000min-1 (95/1/EC) mated with a Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission powerful enough to ride on the highway and carry you and a passenger.
Honda PCX125 fitted with 6.2 lit fuel tank and curb wight only 124.4kg and 25 liters of underseat storage is safe, secure, and convenient Use it wisely—to store a helmet, your groceries, office materials promising you the best Fuel Economy : 110 MPG measures 1,917 x 738 x 1,094mm.
Honda PCX125 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Engine 124.9cc, 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC
- Transmission Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Dimension 1,917 x 738 x 1,094mm
- Fuel Capacity 6.2 Lit
- Weight 124.4kg (F: 52.2kg; R: 72.2kg)
- Mileage 110 MPG
- Emission Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Warranty One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Colours Candy Red and Metallic Black
- Release date by Q2 2015
- Price in India Approx. Rs 75,000
At last I would like to say that new Honda PCX125 is coming to please the scooter lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.