To rule the sports bike market, Yamaha Motors has beautifully designed a stylish, powerful, affordable and safest Indian bike, the all new Yamaha R25 inspired by Valentino Rossi’s YZR-M1 MotoGP bike with 249cc Engine and ABS(Anti breaking system). R25 expected to launch in India by April 2015 in Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red colour option priced approx Rs 2.5 lakh. Which first unveiled at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013 and officially unveiled at in Indonesia 20th May, 2014. It’s rivals are Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR250R and the KTM RC 390.
The upcoming Yamaha R25 offers you new attractive design, powered by a powerful 249 cc liquid-cooled, in-line, four-stroke, two-cylinder engine producing Maximum Power of 35.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm and churn out maximum torque of 22.1 NM @ 10000 rpm mated with a 6 Speed Manual Transmission and a wet, multi-plate clutch system with telescopic suspension at the front and monocross suspension offers superior riding comfort fitted with a 14.3 lit fuel tank measures length of 2090 mm, width of 720 mm and a height of 1135 mm, Ground clearance 160 mm, seat height of 780mm. Wheelbase 1380 mm and curb weight is only 166kg.
Yamaha R25 also expected to offers you mileage up to 50kmpl with a top-speed up to 173 kmph, Alloy wheels and tubeless Tyres including LCD instrument console which features digital speedometer, digital dual trip meter, digital fuel-gauge, odometer and indicators for pass-light, low fuel and low oil.
Yamaha R25 Technical Specifications:-
- Engine Type: 249cc, Liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve, two-cylinder engine
- Bore X Stroke 60.0mm X 44.1mm
- Maximum Power : 26.5kw (36.0PS)/12,000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 22.6NM (2.30kgfM)/10,000rpm
- Transmission Constant mesh 6-speed transmission
- Dimension Length 2090 mm X Width 720 mm X Height 1135 mm
- Ground Clearance 160mm
- Seat Height 780 mm
- Wheelbase 1380mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight 166 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14.30 litres
- Top Speed 173kmph
- Mileage up to 50KMPL
- Release date April 2015
- Colours Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red.
- Rivals Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR250R and the KTM RC 390.
- Price in India Rs 2.5lakh(Est.)
At last I would like to say that new Yamaha R25 coming to rule the sports bike market in India. What you think? For more updates, Please stay tuned…..