To please the sports bike lovers, Yamaha has wonderfully crafted a safest 250cc sports bike, Yamaha R25 with ABS which slated launch in Indian market in April 2015 expected priced around Rs 2.5 lakh in Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red colour option which first unveiled 20th May, 2014 in Indonesia. It will give stiff competition to Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR250R and the KTM RC 390.
The upcoming Yamaha R25 is the best sports bike for Indian road because it’s not only promising style, speed but also superior riding comfort and safety with ABS(Anti breaking Sysytem). R25 comes with a new attractive design, powered by a powerful 249 cc liquid-cooled, in-line, four-stroke, two-cylinder engine producing Maximum Power of 35.5 BHP @ 12000 rpm and churn out maximum torque of 22.1 NM @ 10000 rpm mated with a 6 Speed Manual Transmission and a wet, multi-plate clutch system with telescopic suspension at the front and monocross suspension at the rear offers world-class on/off-road performance.
Yamaha R25 also fitted with a 14.3 lit fuel tank measures length of 2090 mm, width of 720 mm and a height of 1135 mm, Ground clearance 160 mm, seat height of 780mm. Wheelbase 1380 mm and curb weight is only 166kg.
Yamaha R25 also expected to offers you mileage up to 50kmpl with a top-speed up to 173 kmph including LCD instrument console which features digital speedometer, digital dual trip meter, digital fuel-gauge, odometer and indicators for pass-light, low fuel and low oil.
Yamaha R25 Colours:-
- Racing Blue
- Predator Black
- Diablo Red
Yamaha R25 KEY FEATURES:-
- Designed like Valentino Rossi’s YZR-M1 MotoGP bike
- Powerful 249cc twin-cylinder liquid cooled Engine with 6-Speed transmission
- ABS(Anti breaking Sysytem)
- Mileage up to 50KMPL
- All-new lightweight, slim and compact chassis
- Alloy wheels and tubeless Tyres
Yamaha R25 Technical Specifications:-
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve
- Cylinder Arrangement: In-line two-cylinder
- Total Displacement: 249cm3
- Bore X Stroke 60.0mm X 44.1mm
- Maximum Power : 26.5kw (36.0PS)/12,000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 22.6NM (2.30kgfM)/10,000rpm
- Transmission Constant mesh 6-speed transmission
- Clutch Wet, manual clutch, Multiplat
- Front Brake Floating Single Disc Ø 298mm
- Rear Brake Single Disc Ø 220mm
- Front Suspension Telescopic Fork 41 mm
- Rear Suspension Suspension Monocross
- Front Tyre 110/70-17M/C (54s)
- Rear Tyre 140/70 – 17M / C (66s)
- Fuel Capacity: 14.3 lit
- Overall Length 2090 mm
- Overall Width 720 mm
- Overall Height 1135 mm
- Ground Clearance 160mm
- Seat Height 780 mm
- Wheelbase 1380mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight 166 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14.30 litres
- Reserve Fuel Capacity 3lit
- Oil tank capacity 2.40 lit
- Top Speed 173kmph
- Mileage up to 50KMPL
- Release date April 2015
- Colours Racing Blue, Predator Black and Diablo Red.
- Rivals Kawasaki Ninja 300, Honda CBR250R and the KTM RC 390.
- Price in India Rs 2.5lakh(Est.)
At last I would like to say that new Yamaha R25 is a stylish and affordable sports bike. What you think? For more updates, Please stay tuned…..