Combining style, speed and technology, Honda motors has crafted an efficient and affordable sedan, Amaze which is available in Indian market priced between Rs. 4.99 lakh to Rs. 7.60 lakh both diesel and petrol engine option. It will kill Maruti Dzire(Rs. 4.92 lakh), Toyota Etios(Rs. 5.45 lakh), Mahindra Verito(Rs. 5.32 lakh) and Tata ManzaRs. 5.92 lakh.
New Honda Amaze comes both petrol and diesel engine option. The 1.5-litre, 4 Cylinder, DOHC i-DTEC ‘Earth Dreams’ diesel engine producing maximum power output of 100PS@3600rpm and 200 Nm of torque @1750 rpm mated with a five-speed manual transmission promising you good fuel economy 25.8 km/l having a powered to rocket with a top-speed of 170kph. It cost you Rs. 5.99 lakh to Rs. 7.60 lakh.
While the 1.2-litre, 4 Cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC petrol engine producing peak power of 88 @ 6000 and maximum torque of 109 @ 4500 mated to either a five speed manual or a five-speed automatic transmission promising you fuel economy 15KMPL. The Mannual transmission version will cost you between Rs. 4.99 lakh to Rs. 6.60 lakh and automatic transmission version will cost you Rs. 6.62 lakh to Rs. 7.50 lakh.
This four meter sedan’s height is 1680 mm, length 3990, wheelbase 2405 mm, width 1500 mm , weight under 1100 kg and cargo space is 400liters. It also offers you attractive rear combi lamp, rear defogger, front fog lamp, stylish alloy wheels, appealing chrome grill, eye-catching headlamps and lowest turning radius.
- Power folding ORVM
- USB & Aux in
- Eco Lamp
- Advance Audio
- Covenient Tilt Steering
- Heat Absorbing front windsgield helps keep the interior coool
- Sporty Speedometer
- Drive side Seat height adjuster
- Convenient Audio Controls
- Majestic Blue Metallic
- Urban Titanium Metallic
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Carnelian Red Pearl
- Alabaste Silver Metallic
- Taffeta White.
AVAILABLE VARIANT IN INDIA:-
- Amaze 1.2 E MT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 505,000
- Amaze 1.2 EX MT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 533,000
- Amaze 1.2 S AT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 673,290
- Amaze 1.2 S MT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 572,140
- Amaze 1.2 VX AT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 761,290
- Amaze 1.2 VX MT (i-VTEC) Petrol : Rs. 670,140
- Amaze 1.5 E MT (i-DTEC) Diesel : Rs. 609,000
- Amaze 1.5 EX MT (i-DTEC) Diesel : Rs. 636,000
- Amaze 1.5 S MT (i-DTEC) Diesel : Rs. 676,640
- Amaze 1.5 VX MT (i-DTEC) Diesel : Rs. 769,640
- For Metallic color Rs. 4500 additional (Octroi charges not included)
It also combines A rack & pinion and electric power steering (EPS) system and advance safety features include a G-CON steel safety body structure; Anti-lock Braking System (ABS); Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD); and an intelligent i-SRS for the driver and a SRS airbag system for the passenger that confirms to UNECE standards to provide protection from side and front impact (in all variants). It also include a remote key; 2 DIN audio system; USB connector; AUX for peripherals; and rear armrests with nine cup holders. (Standard equipment differs for each variant.)(Press Release)
At last I would like to say that new Honda Amaze is the best sedan in affordable price and the best choice for your family. What you think? Please be open to give your view.