Combining style, speed and efficiency with next generation technology, Mahindra and Mahindra crafted your dream bike in affordable price. I am talking about he all New Centuro which launched in Indian market on 1st July 2013 priced at 45,000 with best mileage of 85.4 KMPL.
The all new Mahindra Centuro is the only Indian bike with Flip Key with Remote powered by a 106.7cc 4-stroke, Air cooled, MCI-5 engine capable of producing peak power of 7500 rpm and 8.5Nm of maximum torque 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm mated with a 4 speed transmission fitted with a 12.7 liters fuel tank expected to offers you the best mileage of 85.4KMPL weighting 120 Kilograms.
It also combines unique features like The engine’s Anti Theft system along with the 96 bit encrypted remote key , sounds an alarm and locks the engine in case someone tries to steal your bike and he Find-Me Lamps that help you to easily locate your motorcycle even in crowded or dark parking including a The white lit Digital Dashboard has an in-built algorithm that calculates the Distance to Empty.
- Engine: 4 stroke engine, Air cooled Mci-5 engine
- Displacement: 106.7 CC
- Power: 8.5 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm
- Stroke : 52.4 x 49.5 mm
- Start Type : Electric Start & Kick Start
- Suspension(Front/Rear) HYDRAULIC, COILED SPRING 5-STEP ADJUSTABLE
- Transmission Constant Mess 4 speed
- Cluth : MULTIPLATE WET TYPE
- Gear Sift Pattern N1234
- Brake(Front/Rear) DRUM – 130 MM/DRUM – 130 MM
- Head Lamp : 12 v 35w/35w – Halogen
- Battery: Electric Start 12V / 6Ah maintenance free Tough frame
- Mileage 85.4KMPL
- Tyres: Tubeless tyres with optional Tuff up tubes
- Dimension 2031 MM x 780 MM x 1111 MM
- Weight: 120 Kilograms
- Tank/Fuel Capacity: 12.7 liters
- Colors Black and White
- Rival Passion X-Pro, Dream Yuga and Discover 100T
- Release date 1st July 2013
- Price Rs 45,000
At last I would like to say that new Mahindra Centuro is the best Indian bike. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.mahindracenturo.com/