Looking for a best bike in affordable price than Mahindra and Mahindra brings you the efficient and affordable 110cc bike, New Mahindra Centuro which scheduled to launch on 1st July 2013 in India priced at 45,000. It’s rivals are Passion X-Pro, Dream Yuga and Discover 100T.
The upcoming Mahindra Centuro is powered by a 106.7cc 4-stroke, Air cooled, MCI-5 engine capable of producing peak power of 7500 rpm and 8.5Nm of maximum torque 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm mated with a 4 speed transmission fitted with a 12.7 liters fuel tank expected to offers you the best mileage of 85.4KMPL weighting 120 Kilograms.
- Engine: 4 stroke engine, Air cooled Mci-5 engine
- Displacement: 106.7 CC
- Power: 8.5 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm
- Start Type : Electric Start & Kick Start
- Gears: 4 speed
- Battery: Electric Start 12V / 6Ah maintenance free Tough frame
- Cluth : Wet Multi Plate
- Brake: Front, Rear Drum
- Stroke : 52.4 x 49.5 mm
- Speedometer : Digital/ Analog
- Head Lamp : 12 v 35w/35w – Halogen
- Tail Lamp : LED
- Wheels: Alloy
- Tyres: Tubeless tyres with optional Tuff up tubes
- Weight: 120 Kilograms
- Tank/Fuel Capacity: 12.7 liters
- Mileage 85.4KMPL
- Dimensions : 2000 mm X 735 mm X 1111 mm
At last I would like to say that new Mahindra Centuro is the best bike in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.mahindracenturo.com/