Combining style, speed with next generation technology Yamaha Corporation USA launched all new 2014 FZ-09 Super sports bike in USA priced at $7,990 which will hit U.S dealership from September 2013. It stands close to Triumph Street Triple 675.
The all new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Super sports is powered by an all-new 847cc liquid-cooled, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine with fuel injection combines innovative YCC-T® and Yamaha D-Mode featuring “ Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” mated with a new 6-speed transmission fitted with 3.7 gal fuel tank fuel economy expected to be around 40mpg weighting just 414 lb.
- Engine: 847cc liquid-cooled Inline Triple, 12-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0 x 59.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate, cable actuation
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Front Suspension: 41 mm Telescopic fork; adjustable preload and rebound, 5.4-in travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 5.1-in travel
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Front Brake: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 180/55-17
- Curb Weight: 414 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 56.7 in.
- Length: 81.7 in.
- Width: 32.1 in.
- Rake / Trail: 25 deg. / 4.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Mileage TBA
- Colors Liquid Graphite and Rapid Red
- MSRP: $7,990
At last I would like to say that new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Super sports will be the next choice of sports bike lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/