Nissan Motors luxury division, Infiniti has stolen the hearts of luxury sports car lover while debuting new 2014 Infiniti Q50 sports sedan at 2013 Geneva Auto Show. Infinti has announced the pricing of Q50 at 2013 New York Auto show which slated go on sale through U.S dealership from Summer 2013 priced between $36,450 and $47,900(*including $905 for destination and handling) both sedan and hybrid version. It’s rivals are new BMW 3-Series and Lexus IS.
PRICING AND MODELS:-
- Q50 Sedan 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT/ RWD $36,450 USD
- Q50 AWD 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT/ AWD $38,250 USD
- Q50 Premium 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT / RWD $39,300 USD
- Q50 Premium AWD 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT /AWD $41,100 USD
- Q50 Sport 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT /RWD $42,950 USD
- Q50 Sport AWD 3.7-liter V6 / 7AT /AWD $44,750 USD
- Q50 Hybrid Premium 3.5-liter HEV / 7AT / RWD $43,700 USD
- Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD 3.5-liter HEV / 7AT / AWD $45,500 USD
- Q50 Hybrid Sport 3.5-liter HEV / 7AT / RWD $46,100 USD
- Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD 3.5-liter HEV / 7AT / AWD $47,900 USD
The Infiniti Q50 sedan and hybrid version will be available in three trim level as base, Premium and Sport. The sedan version will be powered by a 2.2-litre direct-injection four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine. The engine offers power and torque whilst retaining a low CO2 output (under 115g/km) mated with a 6-speed manual and 7-speed automatic transmission.
While the hybrid version is powered by The 364PS Q50 3.5 Hybrid also comes in three trims as base, Premium and Sport which shares the same intelligent dual-clutch Direct Response Hybrid system and 7-speed automatic transmission as the M35h. It offers you the best fuel consumption on the combined cycle estimated to be 6.2 l/100km (45mpg) and CO2 emissions under 145g/km. The Q50 3.5 Hybrid will be available in both rear and all-wheel drive forms in Europe. It can rocket from 0-100km/h under 5.5 seconds faster than the Infiniti M35h, which is currently listed in Guinness World Records as the world’s fastest accelerating hybrid car.
It also combines innovative features like new-generation digital environment designed for maximum customization and ease of use, Infiniti InTouch™, Infiniti’s next-generation communications technology, Direct Adaptive Steering and Active Lane Control and Direct Adaptive Steering – a world-first technology that provides faster steering response and greater precision with an unrivalled scope for driver customization.(Press Release)
At last I would like to say that new 2014 Infiniti Q50 will be best luxury sports car. What you think? Please be open to give your view.