The best sports bike of the era is on the way to rule the world, I am talking about all new 2013 YZF-R1 which is available in U.S market priced between $14,290 to $14,490.
The all new 2013 Yamaha YZF-R1 super sports is powered by 998cc, liquid-cooled 4-stroke DOHC 16 valves (titanium intake valves) engine mated with a 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch transmission fitted with a 4.8 gal fuel tank promising 33 mpg fuel economy weighting 454 lb.
It also combines Seven-level Traction Control System, This fuel-injected engine takes full advantage of YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle), the MotoGP®-inspired fly-by-wire technology used to deliver instant throttle response. There’s also YCC-I, Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, the variable intake system that broadens the spread of power and Yamaha D-MODE (or “Drive Mode”) variable throttle control.
- Engine Type 998cc, liquid-cooled 4-stroke DOHC 16 valves (titanium intake valves)
- Bore x Stroke 78.0mm X 52.2mm
- Compression Ratio 12.7:1
- Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch
- Final Drive #530 O-ring chain
- Suspension / Front 43mm inverted fork; fully adjustable, 4.7-in travel
- Suspension / Rear Single shock w/piggyback reservoir; 4-way adjustable, 4.7-in travel
- Brakes / Front Dual 310mm disc; radial-mount forged 6-piston calipers
- Brakes / Rear 220mm disc; single-piston caliper
- Length 81.5 in
- Width 28.1 in
- Height 44.5 in
- Seat Height 32.9 in
- Wheelbase 55.7 in
- Rake (Caster Angle) 24.0°
- Trail 4.0 in
- Fuel Capacity 4.8 gal
- Fuel Economy** 33 mpg
- Wet Weight*** 454 lb
- Price $14,290 to $14,490
- Colors Team Yamaha Blue/White, Matte Gray and Rapid Red/Raven
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha YZF-R1 is the best sports bike of the era born to rule the world. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/