Combining style, speed and safety with next generation technology, Yamaha Motors Launched all new 2013 Super Tenere Adventurer Touring bike in USA priced at $14,790.
The all new 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere Adventurer Touring is powered by 1199cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 2-cylinder DOHC engine mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 6.0 gal fule tank promising you fuel economy 40mpg and weighting just 578 lb.
- Matte Gray
- Pearl White
- The Super Ténéré is built for adventure, with an exceptionally compact 1199cc parallel twin with a unique 270° crank for excellent torque and traction. Engine mass is kept low for excellent handling. Narrow 2-cylinder inline engine is slim and compact for carving tight lines in twisty mountain roads.
- Wide-ratio 6-speed transmission has the right gear, whether on the open highway or off-road.
- Twin downdraft fuel injection with YCC-T® (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) delivers optimum throttle control and acceleration. Two-position “D-Mode” (Drive Mode) throttle-response mapping for rider preference.
- Traction control lets the rider get on the gas with more confidence. It regulates ignition timing and fuel injection based on wheel spin. Three modes available to match rider preference, including off.
- Super Ténéré has both an Antilock Braking System (ABS) and Unified Braking System (UBS). With UBS, squeezing the front brake alone also provides some rear-wheel braking; pressing the rear brake first overrides UBS for traditional separate front and rear braking action.
- Whether riding across town or crossing a continent, rider comfort and convenience are important. Super Ténéré delivers, with an adjustable seat height and windshield, tunable front and rear suspension, low-maintenance shaft drive, and more.
- Special spoked wheels carry tubeless tires.
- Multi-function carrier system on back is ready for optional luggage and touring accessories.
- Handlebar brush guards are standard equipment.
- The optional flexible luggage system design has three possible set-ups: standard with no top case/side bags, top case installed, or side cases installed. Genuine Yamaha top case and side cases designed for adventure touring are available as accessories. These accessories were included during the design of the motorcycle so as to enhance the look of the bike.
- Body components help direct cooling airflow to critical areas of the bike.
- Both side stand and center stand are provided for complete parking convenience.
- R1 style turn signals and reflectors.
|Type||1199cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 2-cylinder DOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||98.0 x 79.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection with YCC-T|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||Constant mesh, 6-speed|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork, 43mm tube, adjustable preload, compression and rebound damping, 7.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Monoshock, adjustable preload and rebound damping, 7.5-in of travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 310mm hydraulic disc, ABS/Unified Brake System|
|Brakes / Rear||282mm single disc|
|Tires / Front||110/80R19M/C 59V|
|Tires / Rear||150/70R17M/C 69V|
|Seat Height||33.3 or 34.3 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||28.0°|
|Fuel Capacity||6.0 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||40 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||578 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere Adventurer Touring is the best bike for adventurous journey. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/