Combining the style, power and performance of sedan and hatchback, Mahindra & Mahindra launched, it’s first notchback , new Verito Vibe in three variants and seven colors option priced between Rs 5.63 lakh and Rs 6.49 lakh ( ex-showroom, Mumbai). It’s look like Verito (or Logan) sedan stands close to Maruti’s DZire & Swift, Honda’s Amaze and Toyota’s Liva.(Rediff)
- Mist Silver
- Java Brown
- Fiery Black
- Aqua Rush
- Toreador Red
- Dolphin Grey
- Diamond White
AVAILABLE VARIANTS AND PRICING:-
- Verito Vibe D2 : Rs 5.63 lakh
- Verito Vibe D4 : Rs 5.89 lakh
- Verito Vibe D6 : Rs 6.49 lakh
The all new 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in one engine and one transmission option powered by a Renault K9K 1.5 litre, 1461cc , 4 Cylinder 32 Valve diesel engine producing 64.1bhp at 4000rpm and maximum torque output of 160Nm at 2000rpm mated with a 5-speed manual transmission promising you ARAI certified fuel economy 20.8 kmpl and having a power to rocket from 0-100kmph in 17.2 sec.
New Vibe crafted in first-in-class LED light streaming tail lamps on the C-pillar, new fog lamps, roof rails, side cladding, rear chrome appliqué, blackened headlamps and a rear spoiler designed with a three-box body style with a boot separate from passenger compartment, similar to sedans.
It also equipped with advance safety features like ABS with EBD, Driver Air Bag, Engine Immobilizer, Side Impact Beams, Adjustable Head Rests for all seats and luxury features like Air Conditioner, Adjustable Head Restraints(Front & Rear), Front Door Map Pocket, Rear Defogger, Internally Adjustable ORVM, Power Steering, Power Windows (Front & Rear), 2 DIN Music System with CD / MP3 Player, USB slot, Aux In, Tuner and 4 speakers and Central Locking along with a state-of-the-art Driver Information System, which gives customers real time updates on mileage, temperature, distance to empty and more, making the Vibe a very dependable compact family car.
The new Vibe comes in 3,991mm in length, 1,740mm in width and 1,540mm in height, 2,630mm wheelbase, ground clearance is 172mm and offers you 330 liters of boot space along with with a 3 year/100,000km warranty.(Press Release)
Let’s check out, what makes new Vibe ahead of it’s rivals……
- DISTINCTIVE STYLING ELEMENTS
- First-in-class LED Light Streaming Tail Lamps on the C-pillar
- Ski racks that blend in with the tail lamps giving the vehicle a sporty crossover look.
- Uniquely-positioned Rear Chrome Appliqué & Muffler Cutter adds to the style of the vehicle.
- Sporty Carbon-finish Front Grille, Blackened Headlamps & Fog Lamps
- Trendy New Champagne-coloured Alloy Wheels
- Bold Wheel Arches
- ‘Skirted’/Blackened rear bumper
- CLASS-LEADING CABIN & BOOT SPACE
- Three adults can sit comfortably with ample leg, shoulder and head room as against the cramped rear seat space offered in other hatches and compact sedans.
- One of the largest boots in the sub 4 m category.
- MOST RELIABLE POWER TRAIN & FUEL EFFICIENT ENGINES AVAILABLE IN INDIA
- Reliable 1.5 litre dCi Diesel Engine
- Proven fuel efficiency of 20.8 KMPL
- Low running costs
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe is world class car on road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Drive, Please Visit:-http://www.mahindraverito.com/