To give trouble free ride both on/off road, Mahindra and Mahindra launches an affordable, stylish and efficient 110cc bike, Pantero with a best mileage of 79.5kmpl. Now available in four colors and four variants priced between Rs.44,690 to Rs 49,000.
The Mahindra Pantero comes in four variants as T1, T2, T3 and T4 and four colors as Fiery, Cool, Blazing and Sterling powered by an innovative 4-STROKE, AIR COOLED, MCI-5, 110cc engine capable of producing peak power of 6.25 KW (8.5 PS) @ 7500 RPM and maximum torque of 8.5 N-M @ 5500 RPM mated with a Constant Mesh Four-speed transmission offers you the best mileage of 79.5kmpl and having power to rocket from 0-60kph in 8.64 seconds with a top speed of 91kph.
It also offers you Auto Choke, Digital Dashboard, Pilot Lamp, Longest Seat, Tail Lamp and Longest Wheelbase offers you superior handling and ricing comfort both on/off road.
- ENGINE 4-STROKE, AIR COOLED, MCI-5 ENGINE
- STARTING SYSTEM ELECTRIC START / KICK START
- DISPLACEMENT 106.7 CC
- MAXIMUM POWER 6.25 KW (8.5 PS) @ 7500 RPM
- MAXIMUM TORQUE 8.5 N-M @ 5500 RPM
- TRANSMISSION GEAR BOX CONSTANT MESH 4 SPEED
- Suspension(Front): Telescopic hydraulic-damped
- Suspension(Rear): 5-step adjustable, coiled hydraulic-damped
- Brakes: 130mm Drum
- Brakes(Rear): 130mm Drum
- OVERALL LENGTH 2000 MM
- WHEEL BASE 1265 MM
- WEIGHT 120.00 kg
- Mileage 79.5KMPL
- Top-speed 91KMH
- FUEL TANK 13.70 ltrs
- Rivals Pulsar, Discover and Apache
- Price Starts at Rs.44,690
At last I would like to say that Mahindra Pantero is the best bike for Indian road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking and Test Ride , Please Visit:-http://www.mahindrapantero.com/