Combining style, speed and safety, Austrian bike maker, KTM has deigned a world class bike, the all new 2013 KTM Duke 390 and unveiled at the 2013 EICMA International Motorcycle Show at Millon. It will slated to hit Indian market by June 2013 expected priced around Rs. 2,25,000 while in overseas market it will go on sale by 2014 priced at $4000. It’s rivals are Kawasaki Ninja 250R and Honda CBR250R.
The all new 2013 KTM Duke 390 shares platform with 200 Duke will be powered by 375 cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, four valve, liquid cooled, DOHC engine capable of producing peak power of 44 bhp (32 KW) at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque of 35.25 Nm (26 lb-ft) at 7,250 rpm mated with a six-speed manual transmission, WP suspension, Brembo brakes, and optional Bosch ABS offers you fuel economy 25kmpl capable to rocket with a top-speed of 170kph fitted with a 11lit fuel tank weighting just 139 kg.
- A state-of-the-art Bosch 9M ABS makes the pleasure of the impressive Duke dynamics even safer and adds the finishing touch to its peerless chassis qualities
- High-quality upside-down fork from WP Suspension has the same 43 mm outer tube diameter as the RC8 R
- High-quality chassis components to the multi-function cockpit, which even keeps you up to date with fuel consumption and remaining range
- The first-class chassis, with lightweight tubular space frame
- lightweight, high-quality, pin-jointed, die-cast swingarm is designed and produced according to the same principle as the 690 Duke
- The tyres impress with tremendous grip in both wet and dry conditions, as well as providing supreme durability.
- Provides plenty of space and freedom of movement. The gathered sitting position supports relaxed touring, alone or two-up
- 11 l fuel tank provides the rider with perfect knee contact, but also with a greater range, even when ridden on the edge
- Engine single cylinder, 4-stroke, four valve, liquid cooled, DOHC
- Displacement 375 cc
- bore and stroke 89mm x 60mm
- Maximum Power 44 bhp (32 KW) at 9,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque 35.25 Nm (26 lb-ft) at 7,250 rpm
- Transmission six-speed manual transmission
- Frame Tubular space frame made from chrome molybdenum steel, powder-coated
- Fork WP Suspension Up Side Down
- Shock absorber WP Monoshock
- Suspension travel Front 150 mm
- Suspension travel Rear 150 mm
- Brake system Front Disc brake with four-pot brake caliper
- Brake system Rear Disc brake with one-pot brake caliper, floating brake discs
- Brake discs – diameter Front 300 mm
- Brake discs – diameter Rear 230 mm
- Chain 5/8 x 1/4” (520) X‑Ring
- Steering head angle 65°
- Wheel base 1,367±15 mm
- Ground clearance (unloaded) 170 mm
- Seat height (unloaded) 800 mm
- Mileage 25KMPL
- Top-speed 170kmh
- Fuel Tank 11lit
- Weight 139 kg.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 KTM Duke 390 coming tp rule the sports bike market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Stay Tuned To..http://www.ktm.com/