Looking for best sports bike to ride on Indian road than you wait is over, Kawasaki has launched the all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Indian market in three attractive shades priced at Rs 3.5 lakhs. It’s already available in overseas priced at $4,799 to $4999
- Lime Green/Ebony
- Pearl stardust white
The all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc, liquid cooled, parallel twin motor which benefits from dual throttle valves with new 2-into-1 exhaust system capable of producing peak power output of 39 PS@11000 RPM and max torque output of 27 Nm@10,000 RPM mated with a a six speed manual transmission fitted with a 17lit fuel tank weighting 174kg .
It also combines innovative New Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system uses dual 32mm throttle bodies and provides both improved fuel economy and cleaner emissions compared to last year’s 250 while New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions provides more power handling capability with significantly less effort. Design also makes clutch easier to modulate and helps reduce the effect of back-torque to reduce wheel hop when downshifting and Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS) uses a special deflector to channel hot air from the back of the radiator, so that it exits the bottom of the motorcycle, instead of being blown onto the rider. It’s revised six-speed transmission features a new roller-type shift drum for smoother actuation and stronger gears for maximum durability. It also offers wide selection of ratios to match varied riding conditions and its positive neutral finder makes it much easier to find neutral when stopped.
- New Arodynamics Body
- New light weight 296cc engine
- New Exhaust System
- Meets strict Euro 3 emission standards with a single catalyzer in the collector section
- Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS)
- Six-speed transmission with new F.C.C Assist Clutch
- Digital Fuel Injection(DFI)
- Petal Type Disk Break
- New Chases
- Uni-Trak® rear suspension
- New High-tech Instrumentaion
- New 17-inch 10-spoke wheel design has a more modern appearance with New IRC RX-01R tires
- New rider’s seat design and New passenger seat
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin
- Displacement 296cc
- Bore x Stroke 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio 10.6:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel Injection DFI® with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission Six-speed
- Final drive Chain
- Frame Type Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Wheelbase 55.3 in.
- Rake / trail 27 degrees / 3.7 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload / 5.2 in.
- Front tire 110/70-17
- Rear tire 140/70-17
- Front brakes Single 290mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Rear brakes Single 220mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Overall length 79.3 in.
- Overall width 28.1 in.
- Overall height 43.7 in.
- Seat height 30.9 in.
- Curb weight 379.3 lbs.
- Fuel capacity 4.5 gal.
- Warranty 12 months
- Optional Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the cocktail speed, style and performance promising you world class riding experience with safety and comfort. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/