After rocking the overseas market with style, speed and performance, the all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 will launch in Indian market on 10th April 2013 priced at Rs 4lakhs. The booking is on through all Bajaj-Kawasaki dealers across India. It’s already on sale in overseas market priced between $4,799 to $4999.
- Lime Green/Ebony
- Pearl stardust white
The all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc, liquid cooled, parallel twin motor which benefits from dual throttle valves with new 2-into-1 exhaust system capable of producing peak power output of 39 PS@11000 RPM and max torque output of 27 Nm@10,000 RPM mated with a a six speed manual transmission with New F.C.C. clutch with assist fitted with a 17lit fuel tank weighting 174kg .
- 296cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin design offers far superior highway passing power and clearly dominant acceleration compared to other lightweight sportbikes
- New Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system uses dual 32mm throttle bodies and provides both improved fuel economy and cleaner emissions compared to last year’s 250
- New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions provides more power handling capability with significantly less effort. Design also makes clutch easier to modulate and helps reduce the effect of back-torque to reduce wheel hop when downshifting
- All-new bodywork features an aggressive and edgy design with strong Ninja family DNA that sets the Ninja 300 apart from its lightweight sportbike competitors
- New frame uses high-tensile steel main tubes that are 150% more rigid and provide superior feel and agility compared to last year’s 250
- New 10-spoke 17-inch wheels look great and the rear rim has grown ½” wider, allowing the use of a larger 140-section rear tire for 2013
- Revised six-speed transmission features a new roller-type shift drum for smoother actuation and stronger gears for maximum durability. It also offers wide selection of ratios to match varied riding conditions and its positive neutral finder makes it much easier to find neutral when stopped
- Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS) uses a special deflector to channel hot air from the back of the radiator, so that it exits the bottom of the motorcycle, instead of being blown onto the rider
- Low 30.9-inch seat height and tapered seat boosts confidence for smaller riders
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin
- Displacement 296cc
- Bore x Stroke 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio 10.6:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel Injection DFI® with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission Six-speed
- Final drive Chain
- Frame Type Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Wheelbase 55.3 in.
- Rake / trail 27 degrees / 3.7 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload / 5.2 in.
- Front tire 110/70-17
- Rear tire 140/70-17
- Front brakes Single 290mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Rear brakes Single 220mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Overall length 79.3 in.
- Overall width 28.1 in.
- Overall height 43.7 in.
- Seat height 30.9 in.
- Curb weight 379.3 lbs.
- Fuel capacity 4.5 gal.
- Warranty 12 months
- Optional Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the best choice for sports bike lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/