To rule the sports bike market in India, Kawasaki launches the all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 in India priced at Rs 3.5 lakhs. This is already on sale in U.S market priced at $4,799 to $4999
- Lime Green/Ebony
- Pearl stardust white
The all new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc, liquid cooled, parallel twin motor which benefits from dual throttle valves with new 2-into-1 exhaust system capable of producing peak power output of 39 PS@11000 RPM and max torque output of 27 Nm@10,000 RPM mated with a a six speed manual transmission fitted with a 17lit fuel tank weighting 174kg .
It also combines innovative New Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system uses dual 32mm throttle bodies and provides both improved fuel economy and cleaner emissions compared to last year’s 250 while New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions provides more power handling capability with significantly less effort. Design also makes clutch easier to modulate and helps reduce the effect of back-torque to reduce wheel hop when downshifting and Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS) uses a special deflector to channel hot air from the back of the radiator, so that it exits the bottom of the motorcycle, instead of being blown onto the rider.
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin
- Displacement 296cc
- Bore x Stroke 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio 10.6:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel Injection DFI® with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission Six-speed
- Final drive Chain
- Frame Type Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Wheelbase 55.3 in.
- Rake / trail 27 degrees / 3.7 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload / 5.2 in.
- Front brakes Single 290mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Rear brakes Single 220mm petal-type disc with two-piston hydraulic caliper
- Curb weight 379.3 lbs.
- Fuel capacity 4.5 gal.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the perfect combination of style, speed and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/