To give us a problem free life in next generation promising style, comfort and efficiency BMW Motorred has unveiled all new C-Evolution zero emission electric scooter to the world’s media with an international press event in London on 27 July by BMW Group Olympic Ambassador Katarina Witt. The C-Evolution expected to hit U.S dealership by early 2014 priced around $15,000(Est). How ever no words of pricing and release date from BMW.
New BMW C-Evolution looks like with BMW C600 Sport and C650GT Maxi-Scooters having the same motto like to give solution to Growing traffic volume, rising energy costs and constantly increasingly stringent CO2 restrictions . It offers you a split face runs across the upper trim section, giving the scooter a distinctive and dynamic front view while the twin-tipped spoiler in the front trim and in a boomerang-shaped, aerodynamically formed floating panel in the side trim makes the best. It’s powered by a innovative 8 kWh battery (lithium-ion storage modules as are installed in the BMW i3) producing 15 bhp to about 47 bhp promising a range of 100 kilometers (62 miles) range from one full charge and rocket with a top speed of electronically-limited 120 km/h (75 mph). It charging time is only 3hr.
- Light white
- Electric Green
- Innovative electric drive via drivetrain swing arm with liquid-cooled alternator, tooth belt and planetary gear.
- 11 kW continuous output (homologation according to ECE R85) and 35 kW peak output.
- 120 km/h max. speed.
- High range of up to 100 kilometres due to large battery capacity.
- High-voltage battery with high capacity (8 kWh) and innovative air cooling.
- Intelligent recuperation in coasting mode and when braking.
- Short charging times.
- Synergy effects with BMW automobiles and electrical safety
- to car standards.
- Hybrid chassis with agile handling due to low centre of gravity.
- Powerful braking system with ABS.
- Lightweight Metzeler Feelgreen tyres.
- Multifunctional TFT instrument cluster and LED daytime running light.
- Innovative colour concept and design.
At last I would like to say that upcoming BMW C-Evolution is wonderfully deigned to meet your need in next generation. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/