To set a new bench mark in the world of technology, Honda Motors has launched all new 2013 Honda NSC50R at 2012 EICMA. Now this affordable, stylish and efficient scooter is available in U.K market priced at £1,800 OTR to at £1,900 OTR in Boss Grey Metallic, Pearl White and Plus a stunning (and highly desirable) MotoGP-inspired Repsol Honda paint scheme color.
The all new 2013 Honda NSC50R is powered by a compact air-cooled, PGM-FI fuel-injected, four-stroke two-valve SOHC 49cc single-cylinder engine producing peak power of 2.59Kw @ 8,250rpm and maximum torque of 3.5Nm at 7,000rpm mated with a An automatic, centrifugal clutch transmits drive via a V-MATIC belt and CBS braking system weighting just 105.2kg fitted with a 5.5L fuel tank.
It also offers you good fuel economy 49.8km/l (140.7mpg) in ECE R47 mode, giving a 273km (169.6 miles) range from the 5.5L fuel tank and also meets EURO 3 standard emission control.
- Type Air-cooled 4-stroke SOHC 2v single
- Displacement 49cm3
- Bore x Stroke 37.8 x 44mm
- Compression Ratio 10.1
- Max. Power Output 2.59kW @ 8,250rpm (95/1/EC)
- Max. Torque 3.5Nm @ 7,000rpm (95/1/EC)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 litres
- Fuel Consumption 49.8km/l (ECE47 MODE*)
- Ignition System Full-transistor battery ignition
- Starter Electric
- Battery Capacity 12V-6Ah
- Clutch Dry-type, multi-plate shoe
- Transmission Type Continuously variable (V-Matic)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 1847mm×670mm×1089mm
- Wheelbase 1256mm
- Caster Angle 26.5°
- Trail 83mm
- Turning Radius 1.94m
- Seat Height 760m
- Ground Clearance 128mm
- Kerb Weight 105kg (F: 44kg; R: 61kg)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda NSC50R is the best scooter in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.hondamc2013.com/