The oldest scooter brand, Vespa has unveiled new Vespa Quarantasei in the timeless styling of its 1945 MP6 scooter at EICMA 2011 in Milan, Italy but now it’s renamed as the 2013 Vespa 946 and debuted at in 2012 ECIMA expected to arrive by late 2013 or early 2014 while the pricing of this bike not confirmed yet . It will lock horn with Aprilia RS4 125.
New 2013 Vespa 946 is inspired by 1945 MP6 98cc scooter design crafted in light weight all-aluminum body offers you good efficiency but powered by a next generation three-valve, four-stroke engine, designed by Piaggio Group scooters. New Quarantasei comes in tow Avatar, as 125cc and 150cc engine option . The 125cc engine capable of producing pic power crankshaft of 8.7 kW at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque of 10.3 Nm at 7,000 rpm while the 150CC engine producing pic power of 9.7 kW at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque of 12.6 Nm at 6,500 rpm .
New 2013 Vespa 946 prototype will come two version with four-stroke engine and the modern performance of a fuel-injected. How ever no worlds of pricing and release date from Vespa.
Models of 2013 Vespa 946:-
- 2013 Vespa 946 125cc
- 2013 Vespa 946 150cc
- “Wasp” like tail and an innovative “floating seat”
- Airfoil-shaped handlebar
- New 46 relocates the headlight
- Rear LED sits flush with the rear bodywork
- shapely body is formed in aluminum
- The front suspension remains trailing-link type
- The speedo and odometer
- The Quarantasei is inspired by the original 98cc Vespa
- A 3-way catalytic converter keeps emissions to strictly modern levels.
At last I would like to say that 2013 Vespa 946 is will be the game changer for Vespa. What you think? Please be open to give your view.