To take on BMW and Aprilla, Yamaha Motors has introduced all new 2013 Black Max edition of the maxi-scooter TMax 530 at 2012 EICMA International Motorcycle Show which combines dynamic bodywork and superb comfort and handling available in the U.K market priced at £ 8,999. It’s rivals are BMW C600 Sport, £9,395, Piaggio X10, £4,999 and Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS, £8,175.
- Overall dynamic, aggressive styling
- Belt drive for agile and direct handling
- Liquid-cooled, 530cc, 4-stroke engine
- High-pitched torque for quicker acceleration
- Lightweight die-cast aluminium frame
- Large 282 mm rear disc brake, dual front brake
- Large 15inch wheels front and rear
- 2-step adjustable windscreen for optimal comfort
- Modern, automotive-style dashboard
- Sports-style high-up exhaust
- Plush dual seat and passenger grip for comfort
- Underseat and glovebox storage
The all new 2013 Yamaha T-Max Black Max edition is powered by a high-torque fully-automatic 530cc , Forward-inclined parallel 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves engine producing peak power of 34.2 kW @ 6,750 rpm and maximum torque of 52.3 Nm @ 5,250 rpm mated with a V-Belt Automatic transmission offers you 40mpg in town 60mpg on longer journeys fitted with a 15.0 litres fuel tank and weight is 217 kg.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha T-Max Black Max edition will be the choice for you if you life Maxi Scooter. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/