Bajaj has beautifully combined style and performance wit next generation technology to give you unbeatable riding comfort and superior handling. I am talking about all new Pulsar 135 LS (Light Sport) which features the world’s first DTS-i engine to feature 4 valves now available in India in three attractive shades in a price tag of Rs 58963( Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi).
New Pulsar 135LS is powered by the world’s first DTS-i engine, 134.66 cc, 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled. 4-valve single cylinder engine to feature 4 valves capable of producing Maximum power of 13.5 PS at 9000 rpm and Maximum torque of 11.4 Nm at 7500 rpm mated with a 5 speed transmission fitted with fitted with a 8 litre muscular fuel tank and 5 step adjustable ride settings providing safe and comfortable ride and promising you promising ARAI certified fuel economy 68.1 kml and having a power rocket from 0 to 60kmph in 5.1 seconds. It’s weight is only 122 Kg and wheel base 1325 (mm).
It combines also combines Bikini headlight faring, LED tail lamps, clip on handle bar, split seats, split grab rail, single down tube frame, 5 spoke alloy wheels and revolutionary DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark-ignition) technology and the 4 valves together result in more volume of air-fuel mixture, providing efficient combustion. TRICS-III and Intelligent CDI improve ignition timing for different engine RPMs and rider requirements, allowing smooth power transmission while Patented ExhausTEC (Torque Expansion Chamber) technology provides high pickup at low rpm thus eliminating the need for frequent gear shifts. The technology improves engine torque at low rpm, providing abundant latent power at any stage of riding to ensure effortless pulling for any load conditions and Nitrox rear shock absorbers with 5 step adjustable ride settings, provide a plush riding comfort.
- Engine Type 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled. 4-valve single cylinder
- Displacement 134.66 cc
- Max. Power 13.5 @ 9000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max. Torque 11.4 @ 7500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Transmission 5 speed gearbox
- Front Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
- Rear 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- Front 240 mm Disc
- Rear 130 mm Drum
- Total litres (reserve, usable) 8 litres (2.5 litres reserve, 1.6 litres usable)
- Mileage 68.1 kml (ARAI certified)
- Accelration 0 to 60kmph in 5.1 seconds
- System 12 V Full DC
- Headlamp (Low/High Beam- Watts) 35/35 W with 2 pilot lamps
- Length x Height x Width(mm) 1995 x 765 x 1215
- Ground clearance (mm) 165
- Wheelbase (mm) 1325
- Kerb Weight (kg) 122
- Available Colors Cocktail Wine Red, Mis Night Black, Plasma Blue
- Rival Honda CBF Stunner
- Price Rs Rs 58963( Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi)
At last I would like to say that new Pulsar 135LS is the best bike in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking, Please Visit…..http://mypulsar.com/