British car and motor manufacturing company Triumph going to launch it’s best super sports bike, 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R in Indian market by Mid-2013 expected priced at Rs. 7 lakh. It’s already on sale $13,499 USA, £10,599 in U.K (standard Daytona 675, £8,899). It’s rivals are Suzuki GSX-R600, MV Agusta F3 and Ducati 848 Evo in world market while in Indian market it will lock horn with Ducati 795 and the Kawasaki Ninja 650.
The all new 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R is powered by a 675cc Inline Triple DOHC, 12-valve engine producing peak power of 126bhp @ 12,500rpm and torque of 55lb ft @ 8,000rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 4.6 gal fuel tank having power to rocket 160mph (est).
It’s also combines Fully adjustable suspension, including adjustable swingarm pivot, lets you dial in exactly the kind of handling characteristics you want. Brembo brakes combine outstanding feel with extraordinary stopping power. And at the heart of everything, the all-new triple motor, now with titanium valves, larger bore and shorter stroke, is ready to deliver instant, mind-blowing power and that truly awesome induction roar.
- Engine: 675cc Inline Triple DOHC, 12-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 76 x 49.6mm
- Compression: 13.1:1
- Power/Torque 126bhp @ 12,500rpm/55lb ft @ 8,000rpm
- Final Drive Ratio: 15/47
- Frame: Twin spar aluminum
- Front Suspension: Ohlins 43mm NIX30 3-way adjustable with 4.7 in travel
- Rear Suspension: Ohlins TTX36 Shock 3-way adjustable with 5.2 in travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Top speed: 160mph (est)
- Wheelbase: 54.1″
- Rake/Trail: 23.0/3.46″
- Seat Height: 32.7″
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal
- Weight Total: 405 lbs.
- Weight F/R: 214.25 lbs./190.75 lbs.
- On sale : $13,499 USA, £10,599 in U.K (standard Daytona 675, £8,899)
- Rivals Suzuki GSX-R600, £8,799, MV Agusta F3, £9,999 and Ducati 848 Evo, £10,995
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R coming to rock the Indian market, What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/