Triumph has rocked the at 2012 ECIMA International Motorcycle Show after launching all new all new 2013 Daytona 675 which is available in U.K market priced at £8,899 and Daytona 675 ABS £9,249.
The all new 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 is powered by a 675cc, Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder engine producing peak power of 128PS / 126bhp / 94kW @ 12500rpm and maximum torque of 74Nm / 55ft.lbs @ 11900rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 17.4 litres (4.6 US gals) fuel tank offers you fuel efficiency around 60mpg weighting only 184kg (405lbs.
It also combines Instrument like Display/Functions LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator and programmable gear change lights and clock, coded key immobiliser, TPMS ready and switchable ABS (where fitted).
MODELS AND PRICING:-
2013 Daytona 675 Price £8,899
2013 Daytona 675 ABS Price £9,249.
- Engine Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity 675cc
- Bore/Stroke 76.0 x 49.6mm
- Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power 128PS / 126bhp / 94kW @ 12500rpm
- Maximum Torque 74Nm / 55ft.lbs @ 11900rpm
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with forced air induction and SAI
- Exhaust Stainless steel 3 into 1 system with valve in secondary and under engine silencer
- Final Drive O ring chain
- Clutch Wet, multi-plate, slipper.
- Gearbox 6-speed, close ratio
- Oil Capacity 3.6 litres (1.0 US gals)
- Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Brakes Front Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 4-piston radial mono-block calipers (Switchable ABS model available)
- Rear Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper (Switchable ABS model available)
- Length 2045mm (80.4in)
- Width (handlebars) 695mm (27.3in)
- Height without mirrors 1112mm (43.7in)
- Seat Height 820mm (32.3in)
- Wheelbase 1375mm (54.1in)
- Rake/Trail 22.9º/87.2mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity 17.4 litres (4.6 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride) 184kg (405lbs)
- Fuel Efficiency 60mpg(Est.)
- Price On The Road £8,899, Daytona 675 ABS £9,249
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 is going to rock the sports bike market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/