South Korean Auto maker, Hyundai has debuted all new 2013 Santa-Fe SUV in two variants at 2012 New York Auto Show . The Santa-Fe Sport version offers you a two row five person seating space which is available priced between $24,450 to $$27,700 while the long wheel base(LWB) version will be available in two trims: the GLS with seating for seven and the luxurious LIMITED that seats six with 2nd-row captain’s chairs will be available by early 2013 expected price between Price $25,450 to $28,000(Est).
TRIMS and PRICING:-
- GLS Price $25,450(Est)
- LIMITED Price $28,000(Est)
2013 Santa-Fe long wheel base version(LWB) is powered by a 3.3-liter V6 , DOHC 24-valve engine churns out peak power of 290 @ 6400 and maximum torque of 252 @ 5200 mated with a six-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic manual control. It offers you improved fuel economy of 19 / 26 /22 city/hwy/combined fitted with a 18 lit fuel tank.
It’s comes with 18- or 19-inch wheels offers you the next generation innovative AWD with Hyundai’s Vehicle Stability Management System, Motor-Driven Power Steering (MDPS) and Driver Selectable Steering Mode (DSSM).
- Vehicle Stability Management system (VSM)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
- Downhill Brake Control (DBC)
- Advanced dual front airbags, driver’s knee airbag, front seat-mounted side-impact airbags and roof-mounted side-curtain airbags with rollover sensors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Front seatbelt pretensioners and force limiters
- 2nd-row LATCH Lower Anchors and Upper Tether Anchors
- Active front head restraints
- Front and rear crumple zones