MV Agusta has stolen the 2012 ECIMA International Motorcycle Show after launching the three versions (F4, F4 R and F4 RR) all new 2013 MV Agusta F4 which is available in U.K market priced between € 16,990*($21,604) to € 23,990*($30,505).
VERSION, PRICING AND COLORS:-
- F4 Price $21,604 (€16,990), White, Red/Silver
- F4 R Price $24,147 (€18,990) White, Red/Silver
- F4 RR Price $30,505 (€23,990) Pearl White/Black, Red/White
The all new 2013 MV Agusta F4 is powered by a 998 cm3(60.9 cu. in.) Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve, “D.O.H.C”, radial valve engine producing peak power of r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m. and Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m. mated with a Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh transmission fitted with a 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.) weighting 191 kg (421.1 lbs.) and having a power to rocket with a top-speed of 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph).
It also combines MVICS Technology (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) and ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire system and four maps offers you three driving modes as Normal, Sport and Rain.
It also comes with Inertial vehicle lean angle sensor, Traction control adjustable on eight levels, Anti-wheeling, Electronic EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift), Modular mixed structure frame with hand TIG welded tubular steel trellis and aluminum platesÖhlins suspension with electronic control (F4 RR) and Brembo monobloc brake calipers (model M50 on the F4 RR).
Let’s see what more new 2013 MV Agusta F4 can give you….
- Engine Type Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Timing system “D.O.H.C”, radial valve
- Total displacement 998 cm3(60.9 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio 13.4:1
- Starting Electric
- Bore x stroke 79 mm x 50.9 mm (3.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Max. power- r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m.
- Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m.
- Cooling system Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Clutch Wet, multi-disc with back torque limiting device
- Transmission Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Maximum speed* 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph)
- Type CrMo Steel tubular trellis
- Rear swing arm pivot plates material Aluminium alloy
- Type Marzocchi “UPSIDE – DOWN”
- telescopic hydraulic fork with adjustable
- Front brake Double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and aluminium flange
- Front brake caliper Brembo radial-type, single-piece with 4 pistons Ø 34 mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- Rear brake Single steel disc with Ø 210 mm (Ø 8.27 in.) dia.
- Rear brake caliper Nissin with 4 pistons – Ø 25.4 mm (Ø 1.00 in.)
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase 1430 mm (56.27 in.)
- Trail 100,4 mm (3.93 in.)
- Dry weight 191 kg (421.1 lbs.)
- Fuel tank capacity 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta F4 will rock the sports bike market with style, speed and power what to talk about performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.mvagusta.it/