Do you know the name of The bike which stolen hearts of millions of people in first site at 2012 ECIMA International Motorcycle Show. The bike is known other than 2013 MV Agusta F4 RR which is available in U.K market in Pearl White/Black and Red/White colors priced at €23,990($30,505).
The all new 2013 MV Agusta F4 RR is powered by a 998 cc (60.9 cu. in.) Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve, “D.O.H.C”, radial valve engine producing peak power of r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m. and Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m. mated with a Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh transmission fitted with a 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.) weighting 191 kg (421.1 lbs.) and having a power to rocket with a top-speed of 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph).
It also combines MVICS Technology (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) and ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire system and four maps offers you three driving modes as Normal, Sport and Rain.
It also comes with Inertial vehicle lean angle sensor, Traction control adjustable on eight levels, Anti-wheeling, Electronic EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift), Modular mixed structure frame with hand TIG welded tubular steel trellis and aluminum plates, Öhlins suspension with electronic control and Brembo monobloc brake calipers.
- Year 2013
- Model F4 RR
- Engine Type Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Timing system “D.O.H.C”, radial valve
- Total displacement 998cc(60.9 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio 13.4:1
- Starting Electric
- Bore x stroke 79 mm x 50.9 mm (3.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Max. power- r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 147.7 kW (201 hp) at 13600 r.p.m.
- Max. torque – r.p.m. 111 Nm (11.6 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m
- Cooling system Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Clutch Wet, multi-disc with back torque limiting device
- Transmission Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Maximum speed* 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph)
- Front brake Double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and aluminium flange
- Front brake Double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and aluminium flange Brembo radial pump/level assembly
- Rear brake caliper Brembo GP radial-type, single-piece with 4 pistons Ø 30 mm (Ø 1.18 in.)
- Rear brake caliper Nissin with 4 pistons – Ø 25.4 mm (Ø 1.00 in.)
- Front Suspension Öhlins EC Nix hydraulic “UPSIDE DOWN” front forks with TiN superficial treatment. Completely adjustable electronically controlled compression and rebound damping with manual, spring preload
- Rear Suspension Progressive, single shock absorber Öhlins TTX. Fully adjustable hydraulic electronically controlled compression and rebound damping with manual, spring preload
- Steering damper Öhlins EC with electronic manual and automatic adjustment modes.
- Rider’s footpegs Adjustable height
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase 1430 mm (56.27 in.)
- Trail 100,4 mm (3.93 in.)
- Dry weight 190 kg (418.9 lbs.)
- Fuel tank capacity 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.)
- Colors Pearl White/Black and Red/White
- Price €23,990($30,505)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta F4 RR having power to steal your hearts in first site. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.mvagusta.it/