Iconic Italian sports bike manufacturer MV Agusta has launched three version of it’s new 2013 F4 bike as F4, F4 R and F4 RR at 2012 ECIMA. But I would like to introduce you the all new 2013 F4 which is available in two attractive colors as White and Red/Silver priced at $21,604 (€16,990).
- Short-stroke inline four-cylinder engine with central cam chain and radial valves
- MVICS Technology (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System)
- ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire system and four maps engine
- Three riding mode as Normal, Sport and Rain
- Inertial vehicle lean angle sensor
- Traction control adjustable on eight levels
- Electronic EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift)
- Modular mixed structure frame with hand TIG welded tubular steel trellis and aluminum plates
- Rear swing arm pivot plates material Aluminium alloy and telescopic hydraulic fork with adjustable
- Engine Type Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Timing system “D.O.H.C”, radial valve
- Total displacement 998 cm3(60.9 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio 13.4:1
- Starting Electric
- Bore x stroke 79 mm x 50.9 mm (3.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Max. power- r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m.
- Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m.
- Cooling system Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Clutch Wet, multi-disc with back torque limiting device
- Transmission Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Maximum speed* 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph)
- Front brake Double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and aluminium flange
- Front brake caliper Brembo radial-type, single-piece with 4 pistons Ø 34 mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- Rear brake Single steel disc with Ø 210 mm (Ø 8.27 in.) dia.
- Rear brake caliper Nissin with 4 pistons – Ø 25.4 mm (Ø 1.00 in.)
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase 1430 mm (56.27 in.)
- Trail 100,4 mm (3.93 in.)
- Dry weight 191 kg (421.1 lbs.)
- Fuel tank capacity 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta F4 is wonderfully deigned to give you dream ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.mvagusta.it/