Iconic Italian sports bike manufacturer MV Agusta has wonderfully combined style, speed and power to give you world class performance while making all new 2013 F4 which is available in U.K market priced at $21,604 (€16,990).
The all new 2013 MV Agusta F4 is powered by a 998 cc (60.9 cu. in.) Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve, “D.O.H.C”, radial valve engine producing peak power of r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m. and Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m. mated with a Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh transmission fitted with a 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.) weighting 191 kg (421.1 lbs.) and having a power to rocket with a top-speed of 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph).
It also combines MVICS Technology (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) and ELDOR electronics package with Ride-By-Wire system and four maps offers you three driving modes as Normal, Sport and Rain.
It also comes with Inertial vehicle lean angle sensor, Traction control adjustable on eight levels, Anti-wheeling, Electronic EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift), Modular mixed structure frame with hand TIG welded tubular steel trellis and aluminum platesÖhlins suspension with electronic control (F4 RR) and Brembo monobloc brake calipers (model M50 on the F4 RR).
- Year 2013
- Model F4
- Engine Type Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Timing system “D.O.H.C”, radial valve
- Total displacement 998cc(60.9 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio 13.4:1
- Starting Electric
- Bore x stroke 79 mm x 50.9 mm (3.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Max. power- r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 143.5 kW (195 hp) at 13400 r.p.m.
- Max. torque – r.p.m. 110.8 Nm (11.3 kgm) at 9600 r.p.m.
- Cooling system Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Clutch Wet, multi-disc with back torque limiting device
- Transmission Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Maximum speed* 291.2 km/h (180.9 mph)
- Front brake Double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and aluminium flange
- Front brake caliper Brembo radial-type, single-piece with 4 pistons Ø 34 mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- Rear brake Single steel disc with Ø 210 mm (Ø 8.27 in.) dia.
- Rear brake caliper Nissin with 4 pistons – Ø 25.4 mm (Ø 1.00 in.)
- Front Suspension Marzocchi upside down telescopic hydraulic fork with adjustable rebound
- Rear Suspension Progressive, Sachs single shock absorber with spring preload adjustment
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase 1430 mm (56.27 in.)
- Trail 100,4 mm (3.93 in.)
- Dry weight 191 kg (421.1 lbs.)
- Fuel tank capacity 17 l (4.49 U.S. gal.)
- Colors White and Red/Silver
- Price €16,990($21,604)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta F4 born to rule the sports bike market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.mvagusta.it/