Combining the style, power and speed wit next generation technology, Italian sports bike maker MV Agusta has crafted the most beautiful 600cc bike, The all new F3 675 with new system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) which is available in three colors priced between € 11.990 to € 12.390 in U.K and $13999 in USA.
VERSION AND PRICING:-
- F3 675 Price € 11.990
- F3 675 in EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift) version € 12.390
The all new 2013 F3 is powered by a Liquid-cooled 675cc Inline Three, 12-valves engine producing peak power of r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)** 94.2 kW (128 hp) at 14400 r.p.m. and Max. torque – r.p.m. 71 Nm (7.24 kgm) at 10900 r.p.m. mated with a Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh transmission fitted with a 4.22 gal. fuel tank weighting just 173 kg (381.4 lbs.) and having a power to rocket with atop-speed of 260.0 km/h (162.5 mph).
It also combines New system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System), Vehicle lean sensor capable of reading all of the vehicle inclination data. This interfaces with the traction control and engine control algorithms effectively reading the wheel slip during all angles of lean and then adjusting the throttle opening, spark advance and fuel delivery to ensure the optimal safety and acceleration in all dynamic conditions, Launch Control which permits the optimum performance during starts from stopped and offering the maximum acceleration possible, Anti-wheeling which permits the optimization of the vehicle acceleration and MV Agusta EAS (Electronically Assisted Shift) which allows incredibly rapid shifting without ever having to close the throttle or employ the clutch.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled 675cc Inline Three, 12-valves
- Bore and Stroke: 79.0 x 45.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Fuel Injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate; Cable actuation
- Transmission: Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Maximum speed* 260.0 km/h (162.5 mph)
- Final Drive: Chain 16F/43R
- Fairing Material Thermoplastic
- Frame: Steel/Aluminum
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork; three-way adjustable for spring preload, compression and rebound; 4.92 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Gas-charged shock absorber; three-way adjustable for spring preload, compression and rebound; 4.84 in. travel
- Front Brakes: 320mm discs with radial-mount Brembo two-piece calipers
- Rear Brake: 220mm disc with double-piston caliperCurb Weight: 420 lbs.
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase: 54.23 in.
- Rake: 23.6 deg. Trail: 3.89 in.
- Seat Height: 31.96 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.22 gal.
- Dry weight 173 kg (381.4 lbs.)
- MSRP:€ 11.990 to € 12.390($13999)
- Colors: White, Red/Silver and Black Metallic Anthracite
- Warranty: Two year
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta F3 675 is the most beautiful 600cc bike ever born. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Please Visit:-http://www.mvagusta.it/