Italian sports bike maker, MV Agusta has given wings to your dream and crafted the best naked be launched all new Brutale 800 which is available in U.K market priced between 9.990€* to 10.990€* and $12,830 to $14,110 in U.SA.
VERSION AND PRICING:-
- Brutale 800 Price VAT included € 9.990(US$12,830)
- Brutale 800 in EAS version(Electronically Assisted Shift) € 10.390(US$13,340)
- Brutale 800 “Italia” – Available only in EAS version € 10.990(US$14,110).
The all new 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800 is available in four attractive colors as Ruby Metallic Red/Silver, White/Mamba Red, Matt metallic Grey/Pearl White and White/Blue Pearl “ITALIA”. It’s powered by a 798cc, Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve DOHC engine producing peak power of 92 kW (125 hp) at 11600 rpm and maximum Torque of 81 Nm (8.25 kgm) at 8600 rpm mated with a Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh transmission fitted with a 16.6 l (4.39 U.S. gal.) – 5 l (1.32 U.S. gal.) reserve and weighting 167 kg (368.2 lbs.). It can rocket with a top- Speed of 245.0 KM/H (153.1 MPH).
It also offers you Engine Management System: Integrated ignition – injection system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with three injectors Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full drive by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensing technology, control of detonation and misfire Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention.
- Engine Type: Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve DOHC
- Displacement: 798 cm3 (48.68 cu. in.)
- Compression Ratio: 13.3:1
- Bore X Stroke: 79 mm x 54.3 mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max Power: 92 kW (125 hp) at 11600 rpm
- Max Torque: 81 Nm (8.25 kgm) at 8600 rpm
- Cooling: Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc with mechanical drive
- Transmission: Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Frame: ALS Steel tubular trellis
- Rear swingarm pivot material: Aluminum alloy
- Rear Suspension:Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Rear Suspension Travel: 125 mm (4.92 in.)
- Front Brakes: Double floating disc with 320 mm (12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange; Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons 32 mm 1.26 in.)
- Rear Brake: Single steel disc with 220 mm ( 8.66 in.) dia. Brembo with 2 pistons – 34 mm (1.34 in.)
- Maximum Speed 245.0 KM/H (153.1 MPH)
- Battery 12 V – 8.6 AH
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm (54.33 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm (6.30 in.)
- Weight (Dry): 167 kg (368.2 lbs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 16.6 l (4.39 U.S. gal.) – 5 l (1.32 U.S. gal.) reserve
- Price 9.990€* to 10.990€*
At last I would like to say that new 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800 offers you increased performance, dynamics and untouchable style which none can dare to give. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:- http://www.mvagusta.it/