To make a new milestone in sports bike market, Honda has launched all new 2013 Honda CBR500R at 2012 ECIMA International Motorcycle Show which is on sale in U.S market priced at $5,999.
The all new 2013 Honda CBR500R is powered by a Liquid-cooled 500cc Parallel-twin, 8-valves mated with a Six-speed transmission fitted with a 4.9 gallon fuel tank and wight is 425 lbs.
It also offers you Digital Instrumentation, Halogen Headlights, Super sports styling, Programmed Fuel Injection(PGM-FI), Steel Rube Frame, Stepped Two-Piece Seat, Pro-Link Rear Suspension, 12-Spoke Cast Wheels, Stainless Steel Exhaust, Rear Passenger Grips, Disc Break and optional Anti-Lock-Brakes.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled 500cc Parallel-twin, 8-valves
- Bore and Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate clutch; Cable actuation
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Brakes: Front: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc Rear: Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
- Optional Honda ABS
- Curb Weight: 425 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.9 gallon
- Colors: Red; Pearl White/Blue/Red; Black
- Warranty: One year unlimited mileage
- EMISSION :-Meets current EPA standards
- MSRP: $5,999
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda CBR500R is the perfect combination of style, power and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.