Honda rocked the 2012 ECIMA International Motorcycle Show after debuting all new 2013 Honda CBR500R sports bike, Now It’s available in U.S market priced at $5,999 while the 2013 Honda CBR500R ABS version will be available in U.S dealership by April 2013 priced at $6,499.
PRICE AND KEY FEATURES:-
- CBR500R ABS Base MSRP $6,499*
- 500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Supersport styling
- Anti-lock brake system
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Pearl White
The all new 2013 Honda CBR500R ABS is powered by a Liquid-cooled 500cc Parallel-twin, 8-valves mated with a Six-speed transmission fitted with a 4.9 gallon fuel tank and wight is 429 lbs. It also offers you Digital Instrumentation, Halogen Headlights, Super sports styling, Programmed Fuel Injection(PGM-FI), Steel Rube Frame, Stepped Two-Piece Seat, Pro-Link Rear Suspension, 12-Spoke Cast Wheels, Stainless Steel Exhaust, Rear Passenger Grips, Disc Break and standard Anti-Lock-Brakes.
- Digital Instrumentation
- Halogen Headlights
- Super sports styling
- Programmed Fuel Injection(PGM-FI)
- DOHC Parallel-Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Steel Rube Frame
- Stepped Two-Piece Seat
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension
- 12-Spoke Cast Wheels
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Rear Passenger Grips
- Disc Break
- Standard Anti-Lock-Brakes(ABS)
- Engine: Liquid-cooled 500cc Parallel-twin, 8-valves
- Bore and Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate clutch; Cable actuation
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Brakes: Front: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc Rear: Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
- Standard Honda ABS
- Curb Weight: 429 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.9 gallon
- MSRP: $6,499
Warranty: One year unlimited mileage
EMISSION :-Meets current EPA standards
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda CBR500R ABS coming to rule the U.S market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.