Ducati has set 2012 ECIMA international motorcycle show on fire after unveiling all new 2013 Hypermotard along with 2013 Hypermotard SP ($14,695) with 821cc Testastretta 11° DS v-twin engine expected hit dealership by Mid-2013 priced at $11,995.
The all new 2013 Hypermotard is powered by a 821.1cc, Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled engine producing peak Power of 81kW (110 hp) @ 9250rpm (35 Kw with output reduction ) and maximum Torque 89 Nm (65.8 lb-ft) @ 7750 rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 16l – 4.2gallon (US) fuel yank.
It also offers you standard equipments like Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (ABS + DTC), RbW. 50 l (13.2 gal) semi-rigid side panniers with incorporated supports, touring windshield, touring seat, passenger grab handle, centre stand, larger front and rear mudguards, engine sump guard,two 12 V power outlets. Ready for anti-theft system, heated grips, sat-nav.
- Engine Type Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement 821.1cc
- Bore x Stroke 88 x 67,5 mm
- Compression ratio 12,8:1
- Power 81kW (110 hp) @ 9250rpm (35 Kw with output reduction )
- Torque 89 Nm (65.8 lb-ft) @ 7750 rpm
- Fuel injection Magneti Marelli electronic fuel injection system. Throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system
- Exhaust Single stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and two lambda probes.
- Transmission 6 speed
- Clutch Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated
- Final Drive: Chain
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis
- Front Suspension: 43mm KYB USD forks, 6.7 in. travel; 50mm Marzocchi fork, 7.3 in travel(Hypermotard SP);43mm KYB USD Fork, 5.9 in. travel (Hyperstrada)
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with Sachs monoshock, 5.9 in. travel (Hypermotard and Hyperstrada); Progressive linkages with Ohlins monoshock, 6.9 in. travel (Hypermotard SP)
- Front Brakes: Front: 320mm sem- floating discs with Brembo M4-32 monoblock calipers; ABS
- Rear Brakes: 240mm disc; 2-piston caliper; ABS
- Dry weight 181kg (399lb)
- Wheelbase 1.500 mm (59.1 in)
- Rake 25,5°
- Trail 104mm (4.1In)
- Fuel tank capacity 16l – 4.2gallon (US)
- Number of seats Dual seat
- Warranty 2 years unlimited mileage
- Emissions and Consumption Standard Euro 3 (Europe) – USA: follows the US Federal Regulation
- Price MSRP: $11,995