Italian sports bike maker, Ducati has wonderfully combined style, speed and next generation technology crafted your dream sports bike unveiled at 2012 ECIMA. I am talking about all new 2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP with SP Livery color with 2013 Ducati Hypermotard($11,995). Which will be available by Mid-2013 Priced at $14,695.
The all new 2013 Hypermotard is powered by a 821.1cc, Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled engine producing peak Power of 81kW (110 hp) @ 9250rpm (35 Kw with output reduction ) and maximum Torque 89 Nm (65.8 lb-ft) @ 7750 rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 16l – 4.2gallon (US) fuel tank.
The Hypermotard SP is an uncompromisingly sporty bike, ready to face any challenge because of it’s A raised set-up, forged Marchesini rims, fully adjustable suspensions with an ultralight Marzocchi aluminium yoke and Öhlins rear shock absorber for an extraordinary dry weight of 171 kg. ABS and Ducati Traction Control as standard, so you can concentrate on having a good time
It also offers you Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (ABS + DTC), RbW. Marchesini forged rims, tapered aluminium handlebars, carbon fibre components: front mudguard, cam belt covers. Ready for anti-theft system, heated grips, sat-nav.
- Engine Type Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement 821.1cc
- Bore x Stroke 88 x 67,5 mm
- Compression ratio 12,8:1
- Power 81kW (110 hp) @ 9250rpm (35 Kw with output reduction )
- Torque 89 Nm (65.8 lb-ft) @ 7750 rpm
- Fuel injection Magneti Marelli electronic fuel injection system. Throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system
- Exhaust Single stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and two lambda probes.
- Transmission 6 speed
- Final drive Chain, Front sprocket 15, Rear sprocket 45
- Clutch Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated
- Frame Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminium lightweight slider
- Front wheel 3-spoke in forged light alloy 3.50×17
- Front Tyre Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Ohlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dry weight 171kg (377lb)
- Wheelbase 1.500 mm (59.1 in)
- Rake 25,5°
- Trail 104mm (4.1In)
- Fuel tank capacity 16l – 4.2gallon (US)
- Number of seats Dual seat
- Warranty 2 years unlimited mileage
- Emissions and Consumption Standard Euro 3 (Europe) – USA: follows the US Federal Regulation
- Colors SP Livery
- MSRP $14,695