To revolutionize the era with eye catching features and world class styling Ducati has unveiled the 2013 Ducati Diavel Strada at 2012 ECIMA, Milan which Expected to be available by Mid 2013 priced at $19,495.
The 2013 Ducati Diavel Strada is powered by a 1198.4cc, Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled engine producing peak Power of 119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,500 rpm and maiximum Torque of 127.5 Nm (94 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 17l – (4.5 US gal) fuel tank and weighting 216kg (476lb).
It also combines Heated grips improve comfort in adverse weather conditions, whereas new fixed pillion rider footpegs, luggage system with integrated grab rails and dedicated backrest increase stability and passenger comfort.
The new, broader touring windscreen blends seamlessly into the aggressive silhouette of the Diavel Strada and affords excellent wind protection, offering an enhanced feeling of comfort. Comfort is brought to the next level by new ergonomics based on the dedicated tourer seat and the 20-mm higher handlebar that ensures total, relaxed control for superior riding pleasure.
It also offers you standard equipment like Handlebar mounted instrumentation with LCD display: speed, rpm, time, coolant temp. Warning lights for: Neutral, turn signals, high-beam, rev-limit, DTC intervention, ABS status, oil pressure, fuel reserve. Tank mounted instrumentation with TFT colour display: gear selected, air temp, battery voltage, trips 1 & 2, fuel reserve trip, average and actual fuel consumption and speed, trip time, scheduled maintenance. Full status and/or management of Riding Modes, DTC, RbW and ABS.
- Race Titanium Matt
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Luggage system
- Split-level instrumentation
- Tourer seat
- Power outlets
- Pirelli tyres
- Hands-free ignition
- Innovative number plate mount
- Engine Type Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement 1198.4cc
- Bore x Stroke 106 x 67.9mm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Power 119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque 127.5 Nm (94 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm
- Fuel injection Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system, Mikuni elliptical throttle bodies with RbW
- Exhaust Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and two lambda probes. Twin aluminium mufflers
- Gearbox 6 speed
- Primary drive Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run.
- Frame Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension Marzocchi 50mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Front wheel 14-spoke in light alloy 3.50 x 17
- Front Tyre 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Rear suspension Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Sachs monoshock. Remote spring preload adjustment. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel 14-spoke in light alloy 8.00 x 17
- Rear tyre 240/45 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Front wheel travel 120mm (4.7in)
- Rear wheel travel 120mm (4.7in)
- Front brake 2 x 320mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston with ABS
- Rear brake 265mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper with ABS
Dimensions and weight
- Dry weight 216kg (476lb)
- Wet weight(KERB) 245kg (540lb)
- Seat height 770mm (30.3in)
- Wheelbase 1590mm (62.6in)
- Rake 28°
- Trail 130mm (5.12in)
- Fuel tank capacity 17l – (4.5 US gal)
- Number of seats Dual seat
- Warranty 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals 12.000km / 12 months
- Valve clearance check 24.000km (15,000m)
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard Euro 3
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Ducati Diavel Strada coming to rule the world market with style, speed and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Visit:-http://www.ducati.co.in/