Kawasaki has given wings to your dream to rule the world, I am talking about all new 2013 Ninja ZX-14R which launched in U.S market priced between $14,99 to $15299.
- Passion Red
- Pearl Stardust White
- Metallic Spark Black/Golden Blazed Green (SE)
- 1,441CC, DOHC, Four-Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled DOHC Engine
- High-Flow Exhaust System
- Gear-Driven Dual Engine Balancers
- KTRC Traction Control
- RAM-Air Intake
- Digital Fuel Injection
- Dual-Mode Digital Ignition
- Back-Torque Limiting Slipper Clutch
- Petal-Type Discs With Radial-Mount Calipers and Optional ABS
- Monocoque Aluminium Frame
- Comfortable sporting suspension
- Agressive super sports Body work
- Full Instrumentation
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement 1,441 cc
- Bore x Stroke 84.0 x 65.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 12.3:1
- Fuel System DFI® with four 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission Six-Speed
- Final Drive X-Ring Chain
- Rake/Trail 23 degrees / 3.7 in.
- Front Tire Size 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire Size 190/50 ZR17
- Wheelbase 58.3 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment / 4.6 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.9 in.
- Front Brakes Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers and optional ABS
- Rear Brakes Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper and optional ABS
- Overall length 85.4 in.
- Overall width 30.3 in.
- Overall height 46.1 in.
- Ground clearance 4.9 in.
- Seat Height 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight 584.3 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity 5.8 gal
WARRANTY 12 months
Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R Super Sports is the the best sports bike on road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/