Japanese Sports bike maker Kawasaki has given shape to your dream bike named it all new 2013 Ninja ZX-10R which is available in US market priced at MSRP $14,999.
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R super sports bike is powered by a 998cc, Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four engine mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 4.5 gal fuel tank weighting 436.6 lbs.
It also combines innovative New electronically controlled steering damper, Sport-Kwasaki Traction Cotrol-S-KTRC, Titanium Exhaust System, Horizontal Backlink Rear Suspension, Big Piston For(BPF), Race-Spec Steering Damper, Three-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels, comfortable ergonomic and Three-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels.
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement 998cc
- Bore x Stroke 76.0 x 55.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 13.0:1
- Fuel System DFI® with four 47mm Keihin throttle bodies with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- Transmission Six-speed
- Wheelbase 56.1 in.
- Front Brakes Dual semi-floating 310mm petal discs with dual four-piston radial-mount calipers
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Curb Weight 436.6 lbs.
- length x width x height 81.7 in.X 28.1 in.X 43.9 in.
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimted mileage
- COLORS Lime Green/Metallic Spark Black & Pearl Flat Stardust White/Metallic Spark Black
- Price MSRP $14,999.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R super sports bike the king of road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/