To give you style, luxury and performance without compromising your safety, Japanese Auto Maker, Honda has launched 2013 Crosstour Concept which first debuted at 2012 North American International Auto Show at Detroit. Now is available from November 20, 2012 priced between $27,230 to $34,990.
PRICE AND MODELS:-
2013 Honda Crosstour Concept offers you the choice of two highly efficient engines . The 2.4-liter i-VTEC®inline four-cylinder engine produces peak power of 192 horsepower at 7000 rpm and 162 lb-ft. of torque at 4400 rpm mated with a 5-speed automatic transmission offers you fuel economy of 22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined While The re-engineered 3.5-liter, 24-valve SOHC i-VTEC® V-6 engine with Honda’s Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®) producing peak power of 278 horsepower at 6200 rpm Peak torque output is now 252 lb-ft. at 4900 rpm mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters (V-6) which offers you improved fuel economy 22 mpg CITY/ 31 mpg HWY comes in 18 inch and 19 inch wheel.
What’s New in 2013 Honda Crosstour:-
- More rugged and premium exterior styling
- Upgraded interior design and materials
- More powerful available Earth Dreams™ 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- Class-leading EPA-estimated fuel economy – up to an estimated 31 mpg2 highway
- Standard visibility enhancements including rearview camera, re-shaped rear headrests and Expanded View Driver’s Mirror
- 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters (V-6)
- Honda LaneWatch™ blind-spot display
- HondaLink™ featuring Aha™ compatibility
- Smart Entry with Push Button start
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- New Kona Coffee Metallic and Mountain Air Metallic exterior colors
This incredibly innovative midsize crossover also featuring next generation safety features like Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure, Anti-Locking Braking System (ABS), Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Active Head Restraints, Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS), Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control, Honda Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
It also combines intelligent Multi-Information Display system (EX-L and V-6 models), Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition, the Honda-exclusive LaneWatch™ blind spot display, a camera system mounted on the passenger mirror, Pandora® internet radio and SMS text message function, Aha Radio Compatible with select Apple® iPhone® devices only.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda Crosstour Concept coming to rule the world. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Drive,Please Visit:- http://automobiles.honda.com/