To rule the American market, Harley Davidson has launched all new 2013 Softail Slim priced between $15,699 to $16,099. It’s the perfect blend of classic, raw bobber style and contemporary power creates a modern ride with unmistakable old-iron attitude comes with ”Hollywood” Handlebars and “Cat Eye” Console powered by a Twin Cam 103™ Engine with Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tank and offers you combined fuel economy of 42 mpg and weighting 700 lb.
PRICE AND OPTIONS:-
- Vivid Black $15,699
- Color Option $16,099
- California Emissions$200
- Security Package (Security and ABS)$1,195
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore x Stroke 3.875 in.x4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper Type4- piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Weight, In Running Order 700 lb.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Harley Davidson Softail Slim is born to rule the road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.