To give world class performance both on/off -road, American Motorcycle Manufacturer Harley Devidson has launched all new 2013 Softail Blackline priced between $15,599 to $16,124.
The all new 2013 Softail Blackline comes with Minimalist Long Custom Styling is powered by an innovative Twin Cam 103™ Engine with Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission which provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway. It offers you combined fuel economy of 42 MPG fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tank weighting 675 lb.
It also combines optional safety features like Anti-Lock Brakes with H-D® Smart Security System and Dunlop® Tires while With the custom forward-mounted controls and Low Two-Up Seat offers you superior handling and comfort none can dare to give. .
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional)
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Dunlop® Tires
- Forward- Mounted Controls
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Vivid Black $15,599
- Color Option $15,999
- Two-Tone Option $16,124
- Hard Candy Color Option $16,799
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- ExhaustChrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 93 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.25 in.
- Trail 4.8 in.
- Wheelbase 66.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, In Running Order 675 lb.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Harley Davidson Softail Blackline is the best you ever seen. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/