I am sure the first look of this cool bike steal your heart, Off course, I am talking about the 2013 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, The complete next generation bike beautifully deigned in a old classic styling launched in U.S market in starting price tag of $17,599.
- Nostalgic Custom Style
- Hidden Rear Shocks
- 110th Anniversary Gas Tank Medallion (Optional)
- 110th Anniversary Serialization Plaque (Optional)
- 110th Anniversary Edition “Living Art” Finishes (Optional)
- 110th Anniversary Paint Styling (Optional)
- Tank-Mounted Console
- Old-School Tank and 3-D Medallion
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Premium Paint
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional*)
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional*)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Dunlop® Tires
- Detachable Windshield
- Tall Handlebar
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Convertible Two-Up Seat
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Vivid Black $17,599
- Color Option $17,999
- Two-Tone Option $18,329
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Anniversary Edition N/A
- Security Option Only offered as part of Security Package
- Wheel Option $510
- ABS Option Only offered as part of Security Package
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions$200
- Security Package (Security and ABS)$1,195
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type Chrome, Tubeless Profile Laced Aluminum
- Wheels, Front Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 96.9 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)24.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)25.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.5 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 719 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 752 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light